**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Spiderman2099?

SuelgamingSuelgaming Posts: 139
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
how good is 5* and 6* spiderman2099?

thoughts on his utility?

How good is Spiderman2099? 63 votes

God tier - worth R5 and R3
76%
danielmathDrZolaWorld EaterRaganatorHort4Saiyanheruheru511Mets17Kamikaze_TurtleblackdragonightThatGuyYouSaw235Malreck04Zuko_ILCCap366FluffyPigMonsterPrylankKnightNvrEndingŁŤÇCaptain_Pug30StevieManWonder 48 votes
Good - worth R5 and R2
19%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007Total_Domin01rcm2017Logan00MCOCHazzaodishika123Nameless_IWDa_MonstrousityThe_HoTUwillrun4adonutVirendra 12 votes
Meh - worth R3 and R1 max
3%
Denzel116Legionnaire 2 votes
Trash - dont touch that
1%
jbxotiic 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    great for any fight where you need to not get buffs. otherwise, even in general fights, still amazing
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He's for niche fights imo, but when he's needed, there's very few champs that do it better.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    I took him at r5 and I'm still learning how to play him. He's not for every fight but for fights where you don' want to gain buffs, Need a long, practically indefinite slow or power reversal, need to apply and maintain lots of debuffs on the opponent, he works wonders.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Have him at R5, he’s really fun, has good utility, and good damage
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Have him as an r5, used a gem on him and I don't regret it a bit. He's overall an amazing champ! Super fun to use too. Awesome for the science global in Cav EQ this time too!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    He’s the best in his matchups, but average in the average matchup. Mine’s at r2, r3 when I can, unduped. imo the best animations of 21