**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is just getting worse......

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
If you have read february's patch notes,you probably know it
Quick recap- THERE'S JUST NOTHING GOING ON

This is not a rant post, I just want to ask WHY? The animation in the recent trailer was so good, why can't such involvement be shown by game developers in charge of introducing new content? Why can't Kabam introduce something like a fun quest with decent rewards ,I am not even asking for some SOP or Infinity gauntlet kind of madness, just give players something to play. Pretty sure designing a boss rush won't take more time than designing a monthly quest. Just WHY? WHY February has to be as stale and lackluster as January was? Even the valentine's event is gone for no reason

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It seems on par with the usual Events. I'm not sure what the expectation was.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Related to the coming fix for input controls IMO.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Im probably gonna retire for a bit. Still on the fence. High ground sucks, no content, no buffs, sq and eq are boring, and i have nothing in game to do. I also may start a new account and leave my main account for a bit.

New accounts are kinda fun and can benefit your main acct next December.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★

If thats the case, I'll take 2 dead months anytime.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    How is it related to the input controls?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

How is it related to the input control fix? The teams working on new content and bug fixes are different. How are the two even related????
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

They could definitely be fixing that or even designing some new game mode or content and that's my whole point. If it is too troublesome to design abyss 2.0 or SOP, just give us something like a weekly or fortnightly boss rush which gives us something like a currency which we can exchange for something in store. I don't think it will take more time than anything else they do monthly. If future is all they care about,they are just losing a ton of players at present.
    I wish they could drop a roadmap so that there's atleast something we can hope for.