**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamechanging Cap IW synergy

This synergy literally makes Cap IW a mystic champion! I love this Kabam! Great thinking.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Cool
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Okay, now Im very hyped for Sam!
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Add this what he does with Hercules that’s a hell of a Trinity
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38

That's awesome!

I look forward to trying it out when I get him in 2024...

I haven't got my Nick fury above 4* yet and I've duped almost every 5* skill and mutant.champs that I have with blue cyclops sitting at Sig 140 organically.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    There is no Love for OG Cap...

Kabam: but He got new Animations!
    Me: Oh yeah,i forgot. Sry.
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Also, I’d like to add. It’s great even the 3* has this synergy :)
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    This is definitely nice to have.

Is there a specific use case for this where this makes CapIW the best option?

It seems like it would make Armored Assault node (and the one that has Unblockable while Regen) doable, since now you can keep parrying away as long as a stagger is on before either of those buffs occur. Seems like it would help fighting against Annihilus too.

It's debatable whether this helps with Unstoppable, as if you are placing a Stagger, you'll have a charge to remove the unstoppable anyways.

It also seems like it makes Petrify/Armor Break not 'essential' (since you'll stagger the regen/armor up away), which could free up a roster spot (if you didn't want to bring a Cosmic and you're not facing someone that starts with an Armor buff).