Options

Which you prefer as priority?

Which you prefer as priority? 32 votes

New Game Modes/Champs/Features
18%
Colonaut123RockypantherxLordSmasherMother_FlerkenGogiwillrun4adonut 6 votes
Fix the Bloody game first
81%
johnwho63Soldierjr24causticpseudosaneArchdemon_Sachhyam257BRNWSHLittle_Crocodili29Ben550pdot_dittoEwell65SSS69TrenzaloreFabwiziFurrymoosenRenaxqqCaptain_obvious1Gr8TonyStarkNicasyoRogui123Real_Madrid_76_2 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    These two things are worked on by different people. They aren’t going to pull champion and quest designers to fix bugs, that’s ridiculous
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    The sad thing is none of the options here are going to happen anytime soon. as it seems in recent months, this game is slowly dying.
  • Options
    Berlad8 said:

The sad thing is none of the options here are going to happen anytime soon. as it seems in recent months, this game is slowly dying.

It’s not dying, it’s stagnating. For most players there’s still absolutely tons to do and you’ve got to remember that the majority of the people on the forums are the higher level players who’re more interested/active and therefore have more gripes because we’ve got less to do.
  • Options
    This shouldn't even be posted here. It's not a bug or known issue.
  • Options
    KrishEvansKrishEvans Posts: 5

This shouldn't even be posted here. It's not a bug or known issue.

Yeah, New to forum due to these insane bugs. Got to know the forum rules post posting the post ;)
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Mauled said:

Berlad8 said:

It’s not dying, it’s stagnating. For most players there’s still absolutely tons to do and you’ve got to remember that the majority of the people on the forums are the higher level players who’re more interested/active and therefore have more gripes because we’ve got less to do.

But that's exactly the point, end game players do not have new challenging content, and the little they have left to explore they can't do properly because all of these bugs. personally I've explored 90% of the content, but just try to think of people who are now trying to get to cavalier or thronebraker with all the issues, i'm sure that this is a nightmare for them.
    Maybe I was too rush to say the game is dying slowly, so I take it back. but the game is not in a good place right now.
    too much issues that going on for months,and now after the last update it's getting worst.
    and nobody really know when it's going to be fixed.