**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not happy with the game.....

Hello people, why is Hela such an infuriating champ to fight in the heroic level of story quest?
I got her energy down to nothing during fight and since then have used 18 revives and every time I knock her back down she regenerates again and again and again and then does a basic attack and knocks out over half of my champs life and am now getting very stressed out and had to release some steam before I boycott this game and smash my tablet.
how can the levels jump up so much from the last 2 difficulty levels across all events??? Its absolutely ridiculous, surely the event difficulties should rise as per the roster of the people playing rather than being so ridiculous for average players yet so easy for high level players with max awakened champs?

Also when there has been so many looooong maintenance shutdowns of the game going on recently do we not get any rewards offered as it has cost us all the chances of being able to complete events and getting to the end of the daily events, Costing us chances at valor and other higher rewards

Any constructive info from Kabam would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Use Magik's SP1 when you're about to K.O her, you'll nullify her indestructible buff and the subsequent limbo damage will finish her off.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    Many thanks for the info Titan_A97 you may have just saved my stressed out state 😊👍
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Many thanks for the info Titan_A97 you may have just saved my stressed out state 😊👍

Glad I could help!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Hello people, why is Hela such an infuriating champ to fight in the heroic level of story quest?
    I got her energy down to nothing during fight and since then have used 18 revives and every time I knock her back down she regenerates again and again and again and then does a basic attack and knocks out over half of my champs life and am now getting very stressed out and had to release some steam before I boycott this game and smash my tablet.
    how can the levels jump up so much from the last 2 difficulty levels across all events??? Its absolutely ridiculous, surely the event difficulties should rise as per the roster of the people playing rather than being so ridiculous for average players yet so easy for high level players with max awakened champs?

Also when there has been so many looooong maintenance shutdowns of the game going on recently do we not get any rewards offered as it has cost us all the chances of being able to complete events and getting to the end of the daily events, Costing us chances at valor and other higher rewards

Any constructive info from Kabam would be greatly appreciated.

there are tons of champs who u can use to beat hela
    SL
    SW
    magik
    AA
    hyperion
    gwenpool
    thor
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Are u using 2 stars? Hela is an easy fight. She goes to undestructible at the end of the fight. Then dont touch her for 10 seconds then a single punch.