**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drive to a Million Facebook Likes!

Comments

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @Cosmic_Ray13
    @WallieIncantors

Also- it’s not necessarily 500 fights, Kabam posted that it’s “around” 500. Depending on keeping the streak and the number of maxed out 1-2*’s you have

It could be less

Nope just looked it IS 500 fights. But you have a whole week so it shouldn't be a BIG problem
    That is if we even make it.

I feel like they will do it anyways even if we don't make it.
    One post that i read was Mike told someone that they have everything planned out for the rest of the year. So that makes me wonder if they planned this. and if they did then that means that to stay on schedule they would have to do it. Plus if we don't make it people will be very mad for tantalizing them
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited November 2017

One post that i read was Mike told someone that they have everything planned out for the rest of the year. So that makes me wonder if they planned this. and if they did then that means that to stay on schedule they would have to do it. Plus if we don't make it people will be very mad for tantalizing them

I doubt it. They do stuff that make people mad all the time, they don't care. Look at AWs and the recent "Mondays Big Announcement" for recent example.
  • LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    So its the 21st right now and they want us to do this by dec. 4th. and it currently has 804,532 likes. thats about 200k likes in 13 days. CAN WE DO THAT!?!?!?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    When you say 500 fights, do you mean 500 individual fights, or 500 wins of 3 fights (a 500 win streak)?

500 Fights! Not 500 series. Keep in mind that this is the average, so some may do it in less, while players with fewer 2-Stars or unranked 2-Stars might take a little longer.
    [/quote

@Cosmic_Ray13
  • Thebgj wrote: »
    @Cosmic_Ray13
    @WallieIncantors

Also- it’s not necessarily 500 fights, Kabam posted that it’s “around” 500. Depending on keeping the streak and the number of maxed out 1-2*’s you have

It could be less

Nope just looked it IS 500 fights. But you have a whole week so it shouldn't be a BIG problem

500 fights is like about 167 rounds of three fight arena matches. That's about an hour or two a day, depending on platform.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    Alright so someone can double check my math if we need 250000 likes in 20 days. So we would take 250k ÷20= 12,500 likes per day. 12,500 ÷ by 24 hours in a day =520 likes per hour. 520 ÷60 minutes in a hour=8.6 likes per minute. Now if my math is correct 9 likes per minute doesnt seem like an awful hard goal. The issue would be if it could withstand that over 20 days. Also please feel free to let me know if my math is wrong

I don't think we should get our hopes up. It took them over two years to get to 750k and now they want another 250k in three weeks? Unlikely...but good luck.

At 806k likes we are just around the corner.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Litfin wrote: »
    So its the 21st right now and they want us to do this by dec. 4th. and it currently has 804,532 likes. thats about 200k likes in 13 days. CAN WE DO THAT!?!?!?

They want a million likes for a game that does not have a million active users. And that's not accounting for people with multiple accounts. This was a campaign to create new facebook accounts.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

I doubt it. They do stuff that make people mad all the time, they don't care. Look at AWs and the recent "Mondays Big Announcement" for recent example.

Monday Announcement?

Nope. XD
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Screw hou guys i don't even have facebook but I like it!
    Jlemos818 wrote: »
    Screw hou guys i don't even have facebook but I like it!

I never said that I didn't like it. I think it's a great idea! But I just don' think we can make it
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @Cosmic_Ray13
    @WallieIncantors

It could be less

500 fights even in a 3 day arena is pretty easy. I typically post 130+ streaks in two arenas at once every single arena round without fail. So doing a 166 streak for such an amazing reward isn't hard at all.

I'm maxing out all my 2* champs in preparation though. I doubt you'd want to try this with only a handful of maxed 2 stars!

........... guess I should max some out too.
    Only need 15,197 likes per day average to get there! We are sooo close!
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited November 2017
    Why like the page when I haven't been able to post on it for over a year now? Because I was banned apparently for speaking my mind. You fools should look into this
    Only need 18,828 likes per day to wrap this up! Almost there!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    How do you need to spend money to Like them on Facebook?
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I hate to say this but it won't work. I know they said they don't want you to make an account but like everyone else said. It took you this long to get this many likes. How many kids play this game that probably don't have a Facebook account. My son doesn't have one because I don't want him too so that's one player that can't vote. Oh wait I can buy votes. Oh wait I'm not going to do that. How about Kabam use the money that I spent and but likes. I think it's a fair trade especially with all the bugs since 12.0.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Stefff wrote: »
    Mike, am I right in thinking that all this is only available if you get to 1 mil facebook likes by december 4?

You are correct! That is our goal, and we believe that we can do this together!

What will you give if u miss it !!
    I don't see anything realistic here

Everything is just a multiple of i(imaginary part)
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This goal is impossible
  • Dok_HolidayDok_Holiday Posts: 23
    edited November 2017
    Why would we like a company and product full with bugs and poor customer support? What’s your NPS score minus 100?

Champs are release full or bugs and admins response are buyer beware.

“Dislike”
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Long way to go and it isn't moving very quickly.
  • MlgraonMlgraon Posts: 18
    Kabam Miike can you please let us have until Christmas for 1 million likes?
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32

It's now the 26th and it's currently has 817,037 likes dont want to sound pessimistic but don't think we'll make it
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    ...seems like one of our Eastern European friends could help us by generating a couple of hundred thousand Facebook likes to push us over the edge. Just saying.