**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Electro in Labyrinth of Legends not registering as a Villain

I completed my third path of LOL yesterday (Friday 24th November - finishing first thing this morning on Maestro 25th November) and run the path with Electro.
I went in with Blade and utilising the Ghost Rider synergy to trigger Blade’s Danger Sense against all villains. However, I still experienced Electro’s electroshock damage (from when you strike him) throughout the fight.
This cost me extensively more resources to complete than it should have as I was getting the damage that should have been negated when I was attacking him.
Can you please look into this issue and confirm of this a bug or the classic “working is intended”.

Comments

• 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Neither does A bomb for some reason
  • electro will still deal dmg lol blade only reduces the dmg by 40%
    I did that same path with blade and he got the danger sense with electro so..
  • Ok so got the answer as well as @Civilwarriorlegend post... 40% ability reduction. Missed that bit so it’s on me. I’m not convinced danger sense was on though but I don’t have any evidence (photos / videos) to confirm or contest whether it switched on for me - but I don’t recall it appearing.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Maybe it's because Electro wasn't a villain by heart? All he wanted was some recognition but his jerk boss and other circumstances made him do evil? Have you ever thought about their feelings ?
  • It definitely worked man! Only magik isn't working. I just finished exploring LOL from scratch with blade! Don't give up on him he's awesome!