**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black widow (deadly Origins) nerf

SpartanGhostSpartanGhost Posts: 34
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
I have a 6* unduped Black Widow (deadly origins), at r3 which I was insanely happy to pull because I have a small roster and it allowed me to clear more content.

Lately, I've noticed that she's been doing less damage from shock and that shock debuffs have been applying less frequently than before. I'm not the most observant player as I've been playing since 2015 so I never memorized the specs on her abilities but this looks like a nerf to me. I don't know whether anyone else noticed or whether kabam made this known to the community but I'm 100% sure that she's been nerfed.

She used to do about 500-600 damage/second from one shock buff and now that's down to 435 if im lucky. I would apply 4-5 shock debuffs per MLLLM combo but now I'm lucky to even apply 3. Her specs say she has a 40% chance to apply a shock debuff but I swear it was way more frequent.

I honestly hope kabam did not nerf her because she was one of my truly good champions. I don't spend on crystals so I have to grind for every champion I get and it is honestly very disappointing that she's been nerfed because she has been my only decent pull for over a year now. Its a slap to the face to someone with with small roster trying to enjoy the content because it feels like I've been set back and unfairly punished for having one good champion when everyone else has loads.

Kabam, please respond.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Not a nerf bro. Kabam doesn’t nerf champions without announcing it. It’s probably some combination of you changing masteries, running boosts, synergies, nodes, defender resistances, etc. any of those can change damage values
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Saiyan said:

Maratox said:

Not a nerf bro. Kabam doesn’t nerf champions without announcing it. It’s probably some combination of you changing masteries, running boosts, synergies, nodes, defender resistances, etc. any of those can change damage values

Not true, Kabam changed Moon Knight then told us that was intentional and he can now stack bleeds. They also changed Blade back in 2017 where his danger sense no longer lowers immunities of none dimensional beings then told us after.

That's beside the point. OP above didn't give any proof or much info. What fights? Was he in Widow's Insight? Did he have the War Machine synergy that gives her +15% shock potency? What Node? Any attack synergy or boost gives her more potency. etc etc
    What? That change wasn't a nerf. If Blade has danger sense, it lowers ability accuracy. Doesn't matter if it's a dimensional being or not. That's the purpose of Danger Sense. Dimensional Beings just don't need Blade to have a synergy to activate Danger Sense.

The only time Kabam changed a champ nerf wise was Bishop.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

Saiyan said:

Maratox said:

Not true, Kabam changed Moon Knight then told us that was intentional and he can now stack bleeds. They also changed Blade back in 2017 where his danger sense no longer lowers immunities of none dimensional beings then told us after.

That's beside the point. OP above didn't give any proof or much info. What fights? Was he in Widow's Insight? Did he have the War Machine synergy that gives her +15% shock potency? What Node? Any attack synergy or boost gives her more potency. etc etc
    What? That change wasn't a nerf. If Blade has danger sense, it lowers ability accuracy. Doesn't matter if it's a dimensional being or not. That's the purpose of Danger Sense. Dimensional Beings just don't need Blade to have a synergy to activate Danger Sense.

Not 100% sure of this but I think he meant that blade’s danger sense AAR used to ignore AAR immunity against mystic and villains (with the respective synergy active).

That’s how I interpreted what they said, could be totally wrong.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Saiyan said:

Maratox said:

Hercules synergy anyone? Sasquatch?
    Sasquatch was changed before he was released.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Hazzalec said:

Saiyan said:

Maratox said:

Not 100% sure of this but I think he meant that blade’s danger sense AAR used to ignore AAR immunity against mystic and villains (with the respective synergy active).

Yeah, that's how I remember it. When he first was released his danger sense was affecting Mordo, even though Mordo is immune to AAR. It was pretty clearly a bug, they just botched the communication of fixing it and then denied that Blade had ever been able to affect Mordo in the first place. At least that's my recollection.
    But it says in blades kit he bypasses AAR immunity?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

Saiyan said:

Maratox said:

Hercules synergy anyone? Sasquatch?
    Sasquatch was changed before he was released.
    and the herc synergy?
    The result of Hawkeye being updated.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Shock buff?
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

Menkent said:

Hazzalec said:

Saiyan said:

Maratox said:

Yeah, that's how I remember it. When he first was released his danger sense was affecting Mordo, even though Mordo is immune to AAR. It was pretty clearly a bug, they just botched the communication of fixing it and then denied that Blade had ever been able to affect Mordo in the first place. At least that's my recollection.
    But it says in blades kit he bypasses AAR immunity?
    Yea but that’s only intended for dimensional being champs. If you look at the synergies it now states that those groupings don’t have that same feature. Against those champs, blade’s AAR is subject to immunity.