**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF AQ focused Map 5 and up Alliance to join

I’ve been an officer in an Alliance that has dwindled down in participation for months now. Been trying to hold them up but it’s getting exhausting.

Just looking for an Alliance that can do Map 5 regularly and can obtain over 3.5k glory weekly. I use Discord and Line so either or is fine with me. Would prefer an optional War Ally because I’ve haven’t been doing Attacker/Defender rank ups lately but will eventually.

All-in-all I’m very active and really want progress at a better rate with a new Alliance. I also have a couple friends that want to come with me so if anyone has more than 1 spot open that would be cool too.

My IGN is Xmeout

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Map 5. Bout 270mil per AQ cycle. Definitely need 1, maybe 2. Hmu on line or in game & I'll get u in touch w/recruitment officer
  • We run 655x5 with a 665x5 schedule in the future and get around 4k-4.3k glory a week. We do run 3bgs for war though and have 1 immediate opening but can make room for a few more. Hit me up on line at Doofy64 if you're interested
  • IronTomFlintIronTomFlint Posts: 113
    Are you still looking? I’m IronTomFlint on Line. Let’s chat, maybe we have a good fit for you.
  • I added you in game. Very active map 5 ally. Looking for another person to have an officer type role. I look forward to hearing from you
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
    We're a friendly, fun, and supportive alliance. AQ map 555 x 5 (Score 220M+, glory rewards 4000+). Optional AW. Looking for good AQ players. Line app required.

Alliance name: StarBrothers
    In-game name: Avenger A-1
    Line ID: avenger-a-1
  • Mister_HouseMister_House Posts: 39
    Add me @mister-house
    _Xmeout96 said:

I’ve been an officer in an Alliance that has dwindled down in participation for months now. Been trying to hold them up but it’s getting exhausting.

Just looking for an Alliance that can do Map 5 regularly and can obtain over 3.5k glory weekly. I use Discord and Line so either or is fine with me. Would prefer an optional War Ally because I’ve haven’t been doing Attacker/Defender rank ups lately but will eventually.

All-in-all I’m very active and really want progress at a better rate with a new Alliance. I also have a couple friends that want to come with me so if anyone has more than 1 spot open that would be cool too.

My IGN is Xmeout

• RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    You sound like a perfect fit for us.

We run AQ 5/5/5 and looking for another officer. LINE ID is RaiderBob