Who to pick?

Kevinwild424Kevinwild424 Member Posts: 12
Hi I just wanted some tips on who to pick as my 2nd six star champ. I have warlock as five star unawakened.

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    Definitely Warlock!
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Member Posts: 33
    I think it depends on your roster and the kind of content you play. If you need a strong mystic, you could do a lot worse than Sorcerer Supreme. Otherwise, if you just want a good overall addition to your roster for the long-run, I'd go with Warlock. I was fortunate enough to pull a 6* Warlock also; and he's a workhorse. In my opinion, he's in the top 10 (maybe even top 5) in terms of versatility. You have him as a 5*, so you probably already know firsthand all the utility he brings to the table.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 469 ★★★
    Tough choice but I'd still go Warlock, even with the 5*, unless u need a Mystic desperately. I assume you are lower level and having 2 wouldn't hurt with his utility running different modes( AQ/AW, EQ).
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You should use some factors to judge:
    1) suicides?
    2) your mystic roster
    3) counters for any content you’re considering in the near future
  • Kevinwild424Kevinwild424 Member Posts: 12

Thanks for the comments I did go with warlock, he’s been doing good work against everyone I put him against. I do have dr Doom and I figured his the holy grail when it comes to mystic.