**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap iw and cap marvel movie nowadays

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have cap iw and cap marvel movie r2....is anyone of them still deserves r3?
Cap iw is ab 120
Cap marvel movie is unduped but i have fury r3
Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Absolutely no need to dupe Marvel. In my opinion she is even worse duped because she can lose half of her charges on a SP ...

To answer your question: in my opinion, they absolutely desserve the r3. But it is a matter of priority with other great champions.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Your Cosmic T5CC is better off going to someone else
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    CAIW at 200 is still dominant.
    CMM requires her awakened ability.
    I have both at R3, CAIW is used every EQ.
    CMM destroys a lot of matchups, but is now being made redundant by Hercules.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    CMM is still a very potent and able champion. Especially alongside Nick Fury, she's still really powerful.

Hercules covers a lot of similar ground; some of it better. But he's only useful if you've got him. And even then you need to Awaken him.

If you've got content to do that CMM will help with, take her up now. If you don't need her then by all means, wait.

But don't wait on Hercules forever, as he may never come. Spend the time destroying stuff with CMM instead.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    CAIW is still dominant. Top 3 science, don't question it. Especially at a high sig he is filthy.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I didn't think I'd use cap that much but he's constantly on my team- armor breaks, petrify, weakness, cancel unstoppable, huge heavies, huge sp2, AAR on sp1, synergies... he does it all
  • Options
    Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    Cap Iw with the Sam Wilson synergy opens the door for so much content he can clear. Having fun with him for the first time in a while
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    CAIW needs max sig. Period. He's gretness relies in his dependability that he'll shrug of that debuff, apply that petrify, etc. if he's not at sig 200 don't bother. Yes without it he still has his tankiness and BP, and face melting sp2 damage if u play him right, and that AA bypass bleed... but waht makes him beyond god tier is the dependability he gets at max sig.

CMM is still great but the problem is that in the last year there's been waaay to many New or Buffed Cosmic champs that havemade it really hard to decided the Top 10 Cosmic. 6* Hyperion was released, Herc Odin, Ikaris, Buffed Angela, KG, VP, Terrax...,Kabam has been going nuts on the Cosmic class lately ( which is a good thing). So that's why she has fallen off in appreciation but nothing has really changed about her ...what made her good 2 years ago still makes her good now. Many people sneer at her sig but dont realize that she needs high sig to make it worth it, it does improve her survivability and utility in long, hi oppo damage fights. 12 seconds of invulnerability and reduced cooldown so u can pull it again in a long fight is nothing to sneer at.