**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Falcon needs to be awakened?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled him! 5star.

Does Falcon needs to be awakened? 43 votes

Yes
34%
VceezuffyTheAngryOneDenzel116EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusAomine_Daiki10Giantwalrus56Ken1378PsyGrinder_XNoise72jbxotiicErothGrassKnucklesRatedSViper 15 votes
No
65%
Lightburn22buffajrLuciusVorenusTerraKirat2003BrokenRasiloverDRTOFaheem92_Sham_DeaconSuperfighter101TrenzaloreDfour24Bawa69Be_SomebodyPhillip14233ChatterofforumsTheBair123Reptoid 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Yes
    His utility is great without it its just the fight will last forever
  • No
    I have him as an 6*r3 unduped. No regrets.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,491 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t NEED it but it’s incredibly nice to have especially at high sig
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    No
    he's one of those champs that does his job perfectly (DAAR and anti-evade) with or without the dupe, but the dupe certainly helps. at sig 1, you obviously get the longer lock-on, but at higher sig you get better damage
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Yes
    I know 2 seconds doesn't sound like a lot. But if you use him regularly it makes a huge difference.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No
    He doesn’t absolutely need it. It’s very useful but not necessary. Especially since he’s a 5* I’d rank him up unduped and you’ll dupe him eventually.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    No
    I have him at rank 3 unduped. It adds a nice damage boost to him which I would love to have but he still has all his utility unduped so he doesn't need it, but does greatly benefit from it.