**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

does claire voyant have life steal?

Does claire voyant have life steal? because it said on her sp2 "life steal" when I did her sp2 with curse of blood. But does she really have life steal?

Comments

• any comments?
  • does claire voyant have life steal?
  • ohhh becuz I have her as a 5 star
  • oh yea
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Keep in mind it’s based on damage dealt. So if you did no damage, you’d get no health back. But on the flip side, if you had a ton of attack modifiers, your healing would go through the roof.

It’s all relative to how much damage her sp2 does in curse of blood. 35% damage dealt is what she heals up. That’s why crits and large attack boosting nodes (think power shield) give her so much additional regen. It just scales up and down with the damage output of that sp2.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    She is awesome in all acts.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i only use the life steal when i'm running low on health or there's some sort of node where you need to heal or something. otherwise, i'm always in incinerate phase for sp2. i think i've been used the poison phase for sp2 a total of like 5 times
  • Does recoil and double edge go well with claire voyant's life steal?
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Does recoil and double edge go well with claire voyant's life steal?

Not if you don't use the life steal properly.
  • ohhh but claire voyant is immune to double edge because of the curse of blood but recoil doesn't work well because after she just regens it will deduct some of her health
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

ohhh but claire voyant is immune to double edge because of the curse of blood but recoil doesn't work well because after she just regens it will deduct some of her health

It does, but it also increase the damage done by your SP2 so you recover more health (if you stay in Blood Mode). I would strongly suggest to run full suicide masteries (Recoil, Double Edge, Liquid Courage) with her, she's one of the really few mystics who can run said masteries not only without a real problem, but even benefitting from them being active ^_^