**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where are android bug compensation rewards?

There isn't any info about this compensation as we were told that we will get this after AW season rewards.

Comments

• Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, also do only android players recurve this?
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Im android... nothing yet
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I wish they would merge all of these damn posts. No rewards and no idea when they’ll drop
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★

There isn't any info about this compensation as we were told that we will get this after AW season rewards.

They said at a later date. I'd expect at least a week after season ends. They have to evaluate what the damage was.
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    Yeah, where are those compensation…I use iPad but still …I feel bad for andriod players…and that deserves compensation for all player base
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    It will arrive in early june.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    should probably call it the AW bug compensation, cause they are in alliances that all got affected
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,359 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Yeah, where are those compensation…I use iPad but still …I feel bad for andriod players…and that deserves compensation for all player base

Android has been getting AQ stuff for iOS problems, so it is only fair if we all recieve some compensation regardless of device (this comes from an Android player)
    Android player's game situation has been bugged ridiculously for much longer than the latest occurrence. It wasn't responded to until the sky started falling and the game became "unplayable" for iOS. There should be more general compensation since this game is more than just Alliance content.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,233 ★★★★★
    Compensation has been announced

It's coming Early June. So everyone chill
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Android has been getting AQ stuff for iOS problems, so it is only fair if we all recieve some compensation regardless of device (this comes from an Android player)
    Android player's game situation has been bugged ridiculously for much longer than the latest occurrence. It wasn't responded to until the sky started falling and the game became "unplayable" for iOS. There should be more general compensation since this game is more than just Alliance content.
    Yes, no discussion about that. My point was that this package should go to all users, regardless of progression levels
  • Options
    ErothEroth Posts: 24

Summoner Appreciation calendar as compensation??
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,438 ★★★★★

Where