**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

mordo and his astral evade

ZiedkasemZiedkasem Posts: 9
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
i am facing 6.2.5 and i find myself in front of Mordo
So is there a champion can surpass the evade of mordo??
I need Help guys
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    Mole man
    Stryfe (heavy and medium)
    True strike
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    any evade champion

or just intercept him
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Timing!!! parry (if it works) charge heavy and count to three release. time the the release with stun duration. he is a pain in the buttocks!
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 565 ★★★
    Doom, or white mags prefight, the passive stuns don't let him evade
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    When Falcon is locked on the evade won't trigger.

Honestly though, you should learn the timing of landing a heavy with triggering evade. you wait until the stun is almost expired (~10% of the circle counter remaining) and then let your heavy go. It will make contact and the evade won't trigger. Sounds hard, but 30 minutes of practice and you can master it.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    His evade can be countered by any counter-evade ability like true strike or slow (AAR won't work, so no Falcon), by concussion or fatigue debuffs, by using White Magneto's pre-fight to apply a passive stun (Mordo can't purify passive stun effects) and using special attacks (Mordo can only evade basic hits).
    The last chance is to just not parry him, but there are plenty of champions nowdays that can take care of a Mordo, and using Specials after parrying him to stop the power gain is a way to use any champion ^_^

EDIT: Falcon does work, I thought he wouldn't because mordo is immune to passive AAR... good to know ^_^
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Slow inflicting champs like she hulk, spidergwen, sorcerer supreme etc inflicting are best for Mordo!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Shang chi