**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you always get clipped by

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
So every Champion has attacks that are long annoying or just hit you by a little who are some champions you almost always get hit by, for me I always get clipped at the end of the Tigra sp2 and her basic attacks

Comments

• TashiTashi Posts: 47
    edited February 2022
    Tigra Sp2, War machine sp1, Groot sp2, sam wilson(cap america) sp2

And finally red Magneto sp2
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    Venom's sp2, korg's sp1( if it's unblockable and I try to dex it), nova's sp1.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Nick Fury’s Special 1

Can almost fully Dex it
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    Emma used to get clipped by buffed yellowjacket
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Korg's sp1 is my nemesis
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    War machines special 1
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    These ultra long animation ones.... tigra, ddhk, og bp
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Agent Venom. If i dont react quick enough after parry stun i get hurt. Also against Hulk Rag when his Face Me pops up
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Just everything about Domino
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    that stupid Green Goblin SP2 .. i mean even when I'm fully anticipating it ... KABOOM right to the face smh lol
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Yonder, Emma, cyke, iceman, og spidey, cosmic spidey, guardian, oml, YJ, KM... I'm not that good of a player unfortunately. Lol
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    gazbea said:

For me it’s always Old Man Logan’s second hit of his heavy because I forget there’s 2 hits to the heavy! I always dex the first hit no problem and rush in to counter the heavy and then get hit by the second hit. Every time it’s a face palm “oh no not again” moment. Obviously it’s not every time just one of those that keeps tearing it’s ugly head

I hear you. I have a similar issue with Venompool's heavy. I always forget about the second strike (kick), rush in, and take a boot to the face.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Mysterio
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    OG and WW2 Cap' SP1. I don't know why, but whenever I try to dex first part I end up parrying it instead... It's frustrating ^^"
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    War Machine's SP1.

There are specials I can dodge and there are specials I can't dodge and there are specials I have difficulty dodging, but his SP1 is the only one I can't dodge while always thinking I can. Every time I face him, I instinctively try to dex it, only to be blown to kingdom come. If I just hold block I'll heal up nicely from all of the debuffs, but no, I have to fail to dex it every single time.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Also the defender recovery timing is jacked up where it's a gamble to throw an SP3, and at times an SP2....
  • Just everything about Domino

Domino fails dexterity sometimes, so possible that it's not your fault when you get clapped