**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAM PLZ STOP GIVING US COMPENSATION

I hate it, this compensation does nothing but annoy and anger me. It would be better without it. I see Kabam as bad parents for us players or kids if you will. Why are my parents not paying attention to me and expect me to be satisfied with a pet rock. Oh boy

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

That’s it. We’ve reached peak outrage. We’re complaining about free stuff.

That's been true for years
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You can 't be serious.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    why you mad about free stuff
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    I'll take it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Wow. Just wow.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Though I would like some variety in the compensation (I keep needing to sell the stuff), I’m not gonna complain about free stuff.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Y’all really complain about everything even if it’s beneficial
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    If you don't want it give it to me. I can trade those for some gold.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    SeanFlik said:

I hate it, this compensation does nothing but annoy and anger me. It would be better without it. I see Kabam as bad parents for us players or kids if you will. Why are my parents not paying attention to me and expect me to be satisfied with a pet rock. Oh boy

I'm sorry to hear that the compensation does not benefit you. Unfortunately it does benefit quite a bunch of other people because even through all the craziness these last few months with input issues, Alliance events are still running strong and these kinds of items really do help us by giving us the materials necessary to take chances with new Champions and discover new strategies to even trying our luck on harder maps with more difficult modifiers so we can earn higher Awards.

It doesn't change the fact that there's so much that they could have done differently to address the complaints of the community as a whole and hopefully the upcoming compensation from complications we had during the season will address some of that, if not all but it doesn't change the fact that something like this should continue because it genuinely does help people like it's supposed to.

Now would I mind if they decided to shake things up and give us stuff for solo questing? No but at the same time, I'm getting out of my comfort zone in Alliance events and knowing that I have the potions and revives the bounce back when I make a mistake is pretty good.

Hopefully somewhere down the road you can find some peace with what's going on and be happy. Until then please take care of yourself and do try to understand the difficult decisions being made behind the scenes and do mind that quite a few do greatly appreciate these resources every week.
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Kabam plz don't
  • Options
    BaraBawa93BaraBawa93 Posts: 65
    Yes give more free stuff…add units and glory…it will be swell…
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I feel like I can sympathise with the OP here… while I still appreciate the weekly compensation I do feel like they need to mix it up a little, eg AQ and AW compensation one week then alternate with regular questing potions the next just to spice it up. Sure units or glory too. Most people I chat to in my alliance e have many weeks worth of these in overflow that they don’t wish to open yet or they’ll expire before being able to use them so it’s a bit pointless… not to mention still getting them when in between war seasons. An update on their progress with fixing the whole inputs issues seems like it’s long overdue… in line with what they’ve said previously about wanting to be more transparent and open with communication to the community.

As an alliance leader I feel like there are just so many who are not enjoying the game anymore due to the persistent bugs and apparent lack of progress towards improvement of the in game experience that they are retiring or quitting in droves and it’s never been harder to recruit, as the well is dry… *end of late night insomnia driven post*