**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick SQ PSA

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
If you use a romance synergy like this one on torch, it affects all champions on your team

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Those two are the champs I used for Romance Synergy. Still cannot one-shot IMIW. :(
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Those two are the champs I used for Romance Synergy. Still cannot one-shot IMIW. :(

some champs i used were corvus, CMM, mags, and a few others work very well. if you're struggling, dm me your roster and i can give you some tips
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    For what it's worth to anyone, if you have an awakened Hercules, he's the cheat code for IMIW. Ramp him up through the lane, then against IMIW you can do enough damage to get him down to 18%, let yourself die to go immortal, and all your attacks are unblockable.

For an added bonus, you can bring Wolverine for a romance synergy, though you won't really need it since Hercules is basically stun immune once he's completed his feats.
  • Options
    TashiTashi Posts: 47
    edited February 2022

It works for everyone.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    It's comical how some people on this thread were on a different thread saying something different a couple days ago, and now, saying common knowledge...
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

If you use a romance synergy like this one on torch, it affects all champions on your team

Yes it do. Confirmed.
    Go ahead
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait I’m slightly confused? The only non-universal romance synergy I can think of is Mojo’s self-romance synergy

Not saying anything is common knowledge just genuinely curious
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

For what it's worth to anyone, if you have an awakened Hercules, he's the cheat code for IMIW. Ramp him up through the lane, then against IMIW you can do enough damage to get him down to 18%, let yourself die to go immortal, and all your attacks are unblockable.

For an added bonus, you can bring Wolverine for a romance synergy, though you won't really need it since Hercules is basically stun immune once he's completed his feats.

You can also throw an sp1 to activate true sense and bypass his autoblock altogether.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★

Couple of options are Red Mags (just parry heavy to sp3 or a couple of sp2's), angela, corvus & nebula. I used Mags for the hardest difficulty and breezed it, a 5* angela for lower difficulties.