Options

Is it a good investment to give Hyperion a generic gem? (Pulled him recently)

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    Easy
    He is one of the 5 stars who is still relevant and deserve the gen Ag. IMO atleast
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    He is certainly much better with the awakening, but I would be having second thoughts if I were in your position.
    How much do you plan on using him?
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes for awakening he doesnt need sigs tho
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

He is certainly much better with the awakening, but I would be having second thoughts if I were in your position.

Well I am done with 7.3 and have a lot of t2a expiring so I was considering ranking him or bishop but I keep hearing that his dupe makes him better
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,152 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Well I am done with 7.3 and have a lot of t2a expiring so I was considering ranking him or bishop but I keep hearing that his dupe makes him better
    His dupe does make him better, but it's not going to be worth it if you won't use him, you know? If you have t2a expiring, I'd suggest you r4 or r5 someone first, and then decide on the gem.

I definitely see the need to dupe him, but I was in the same position a while back, with Hype and a cosmic gem. For some reason I didn't give it to him, and ended up pulling Herc.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    It does a lot for him, needs low sig only and is a generally super useful champion. I'd say yes.

I base this on my ecperience with my 4* one, whom I've played really long unawakened and I was really surprised how big ofa change the later awakening was
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I’d keep the gem. Go for dual crystals if you’re still missing any other cosmic or tech champs you want.
    5* shards are plenty at your level so chances are you’ll dupe him soon.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,447 ★★★★★
    Yes but his sig scales horribly