**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R4

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Should i consider the prestige or an attack champ?

First R4 109 votes

Namor(200 sig)
23% 26 votes
Falcon(20 sig)
5% 6 votes
Red Hulk(80 sig)
7% 8 votes
Void (40 sig)
4% 5 votes
Domino
0% 1 vote
CGR
25% 28 votes
BWCV
25% 28 votes
Storm Pyramid X
0% 1 vote
Night Monkey
5% 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Depends on your alliance needs if you are in an alliance .. if it's a high ranking alliance then prestige is probably the way to go as i'm sure your mates would suggest .. BUT if it's just a personal thing ... go for who you would play the most. I'd hate to R4 someone just because of numbers. my first one whenever that is, will be someone I play a LOT lol
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Depends if you are in a high AQ alliance or not.
    r4 Rhulk would be cool

I love Rulk! Was my thronebreaker champ!
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    However a sig 20 falcon is going to do most for your account
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk 1000%!
  • Options
    LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    BWCV any day.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I chose void cause I thought it would be fun and I’m totally not jealous that you were able to awaken yours…..

But maybe give us more info on your account. Are there any pieces of content you are looking to do? Do you run suicide masteries? Do you play high tier Alliance War/Quest?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Coming to the forums for a first R4? Now that’s desperate.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Is this for a 5* or 6*?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    This can’t be for 6* R4. The options don’t fit a profile ready for theirs first 6* R4.
  • Options
    ErothEroth Posts: 24
    I would go with CGR, no doubt
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Go for cgr
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    No question, BWCV has all the goods.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Several good options there - go with your favourite.

Absolutely don't R4 for either Prestige or Defense unless you're in/aiming for a top Alliance, and it's the only way to maintain your place there.

I absolutely love Cosmic Ghost Rider. He's amazing. But does he need R4? His damage output is already insane.

I'd suggest going with a utility champion that will benefit more from the increased Attack/health/Champion Rating that comes with r4. I picked Void; but either Falcon or Black Widow (CV) would be similarly good.
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Coming to the forums for a first R4? Now that’s desperate.

having more opinions from different people with explaining their thoughts why is it desperate? I’m 1 t6 and 1 a3 away from my first rank 4. And i think i’ll complete those with act 7.4. I just want to get more opinions man. Relax 😊
  • Options

Is this for a 5* or 6*?

For 6* mate. I have already a lot of 5* r5 except mole man sadly. He doesnt love me very much i guess.

• Options

I chose void cause I thought it would be fun and I’m totally not jealous that you were able to awaken yours…..

But maybe give us more info on your account. Are there any pieces of content you are looking to do? Do you run suicide masteries? Do you play high tier Alliance War/Quest?

Well i had awaken gem(im not sure this is right word btw) of science. I waited for CAIW for very very long time then i decided to use it with Void. What happened next: after 2 6* star crystals i opened CAIW. Yeah, I know SAD.