**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spidey is way to strong

Since guys want to be posting about champs and how overpowering. Stark Spidey is way to strong his sp2 does an insane amount of damage. Hell I seen guys take down Dorm so easily. And the amount of damage he does in LOL. Wow. I got stark spidey and he is way to strong is you ask me. How can his shock just cause an insane amount of damage. Now look at it like this, people want to burn every champ that is getting released go ahead. Lets get all these newer champs nerfed alot quicker.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Champions need differences. If they all had the same damage and HP and abilities that wouldn't make them different at all
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Haha guess mayhem has him.

True point though, plus it's never good trying to get a good champ nerfed... OP you have him and your complaining about the damage he does in LOL...?

Hmmmm
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Stark spidey is great and they should keep him that way stop trying to get him nerfed. He is not even the best in the game and LOL still takes a lot of skill to beat with a stark spidey.
  • Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    Lol takes no skill... just takes units
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Quis414 wrote: »
    Lol takes no skill... just takes units
    that is attributable to evey single aspect of this game
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Hahaha. The way I see if alot of people like to post **** like this and the videos that get posted just to complain later went kabam fixes a character that they never tested properly before release or even trying the synergies together. Instead Kabam waits for these YouTuber's to past videos and do their dirty work, so they can go a change a champ that was released. Kabam has mentioned that they got no time to fix champs that have been released in the past. When carnage was released he was fucken garbage and still is, but kabam didn't care to give carnage a little bit of a buff. But stark spidey comes out and holy ****. He is a beast and guys on YouTube almost cry when they get him or miss. I have stark spidey and I would careless is they nerf/fix him. I like his movements and he is fun to use. Starlord takes skill because it ain't easy keeping a high combo count. Stark Spidey just need to build your poise up to 10 and just attack and use your sp2 for high damage and an insane amount of shock damage. Not skill
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Then stop using him.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We need poise charges capped at 5. He is too overpowered. Just watch all youtube videos soloing champs. At least SL requires skill. Come on kabam, very unfair.

SL doesn't require any skill at all, it takes more skill evading with Spidey I would say than a combo.

Who can't do a combo? Hit hit hit, Parry, if Parry doesn't work then block, hit hit hit...
    Simple
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need poise charges capped at 5. He is too overpowered. Just watch all youtube videos soloing champs. At least SL requires skill. Come on kabam, very unfair.

SL doesn't require any skill at all, it takes more skill evading with Spidey I would say than a combo.

Who can't do a combo? Hit hit hit, Parry, if Parry doesn't work then block, hit hit hit...
    Simple

Lmao spidy evades by himself. You get hit with SL your combo is ruined. Spidy SP2 with 10 poise charges is too much. His damage is insane. He needs to be adjusted.

• You aren't getting 10 poise charges from his evade.
    Nanimal79 wrote: »
    You aren't getting 10 poise charges from his evade.

You are misinformed or you dont know how to use him. You can reach 10 poise charges easily.
  • hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    we need you **** to stop kissing kabam’s ass
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Stark Spidey sucks against mystic dispersion in AW
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★

Simple

How doesn't it take skill? That's just a non-sense comment.
    Keeping the combo is a skill. More than 50% of the champions are just hit and hit again, having no other skill than just not get hit and attacking the enemy
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

You are misinformed or you dont know how to use him. You can reach 10 poise charges easily.

Yes, with correct timing on the player's part. You said you'd get 10 through his auto-evade, that's not happening.

Yes, with correct timing on the player's part. You said you'd get 10 through his auto-evade, that's not happening.

No i did not. It is a combination of both but how hard is to dash back really. Bottom line is that he is too overpowered just like SL and needs a cap.

Sparky capped to 5 poises
    SL capped to 100 hits combo for attack increase

No champ should have more than 5000 attack capabilities when 95 percent of the champs ( rank 4 5 star cannot even make it to 2000)
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

I’m sure could still beat him with a 3* though.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Stupidest post of the week. Just stop.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    all these people saying its easy to solo lol champs with sparky, go into lol and get an 872 hit combo and tell me how easy it was
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    I love stark spidey; he's an amazing champ with a fun design that rewards skill. If there's a problem with him outclassing other champions, the solution should be to buff weaker champions, not to nerf him. Problem is, kabam seems to be focusing less on direct buffs and more on using synergies to "fix" champions.

According to what Seatin was told, kabam's looking to focus on buffs sometime next year. As much as I'd love that to happen... well, if it is the case, I don't see why kabam hasn't made any kind of a statement on that subject. It'd certainly alleviate some of the community's displeasure with the synergy debacle. Eh.
  • Everyone asking for a nerf didn’t get him on their featured crystals lmao. Salty little kids
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

You’re ignorant. Ask anyone with a sparky and SL and they will tell you SL is way easier to use.
  • DevilwingDevilwing Posts: 24
    You don’t nerf those who are already good. You boost those who suck.
    edited November 2017
    Devilwing wrote: »
    You don’t nerf those who are already good. You boost those who suck.

No rank 4 5 star champ should be capable to reach 5000 plus attack when the other 95 percent dont even make it to 2000. Lob sided unfair unbalanced god tier. Just like Thor SW and DS in 2015.