**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What you think?

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
As you know, Aegon was created by Kabam he is not from comic books. And i must say they did a very good job. Any of you want to see Aegon in MCU? Maybe this time Kabam should give some content to Marvel.

Comments

• Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

All characters created in this game are Marvel IP's now. They can be used anytime without Kabams permission etc.. I believe Guillotine had some sort of comic run somewhere. It's not a matter of Marvel asking Kabam, it's a matter of Marvel wanting to use them. I doubt you'd see Aegon or any other OG MCOC champ appear in the MCU unless for a Contest of Champions movie arc since that was a comic book series.

well a series called contest of champions at d+ would be so entertaining to watch. even it’s story line is ready 😅

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I doubt you'd see Aegon or any other OG MCOC champ appear in the MCU unless for a Contest of Champions movie arc since that was a comic book series.

Before What If?, No Way Home, and Multiverse of Madness, I'd agree. Now, I think all bets are off on that one.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Considering they already showed the Contest of Champions in Ragnorak, I doubt we will see him.

But there is some hope like how @Mario33 said. A Disney+ Show about the Contest of Champions, though unlikely, would be so entertaining to watch. We would be able to see some of Korg’s Fights which would be sick
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I doubt you'd see Aegon or any other OG MCOC champ appear in the MCU unless for a Contest of Champions movie arc since that was a comic book series.

Before What If?, No Way Home, and Multiverse of Madness, I'd agree. Now, I think all bets are off on that one.
    I could for sure see it on Disney plus. Spider-Man animated series had a pretty successful run involving the Contest of Champions and even had both the Grandmaster and Collector. I am not sure about live action but something like What If, absolutely. I could see the Guillotine characters as well having their own thing. Just don't know where Aegon would fit in the MCU story wise outside the Contest.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    You know what, in time, we are going to see Ægon, it might be 2 decades and it might be outside of mcu and even if mcu still exists at that point as we know it.

But I’m calling it now, we will see Ægon, I’m taking a screenshot and so should you
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Mario33 said:

All characters created in this game are Marvel IP's now. They can be used anytime without Kabams permission etc.. I believe Guillotine had some sort of comic run somewhere. It's not a matter of Marvel asking Kabam, it's a matter of Marvel wanting to use them. I doubt you'd see Aegon or any other OG MCOC champ appear in the MCU unless for a Contest of Champions movie arc since that was a comic book series.

well a series called contest of champions at d+ would be so entertaining to watch. even it’s story line is ready 😅

In the comics it was 1982-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Super_Hero_Contest_of_Champions

https://thedailybugle.fandom.com/wiki/Contest_of_Champions

Ultimate Spider Man has already introduced the Contest to the Marvel universe in a more modern version in 2015.

It was also mentioned in Thor Ragnarok as well where Thor and Ghulk fought.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Mario33 said:

https://thedailybugle.fandom.com/wiki/Contest_of_Champions

Ultimate Spider Man has already introduced the Contest to the Marvel universe.

I loved that Show
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I think we might see two more characters migrate over from MROC before it closes. Then next year would like see more original characters added. I could definitely see a new character that is the Grandmaster's Leiutenant in the game added. The champion would also want to have a lackey as well
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

DNA3000 said:

yeah after multiverse, we can even see kabam mike in mcu 😂
    I’d pay good money to see @Kabam Miike having a conversation with Cyclops about effectiveness on the big screen
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★

I believe Guillotine had some sort of comic run somewhere.

She appeared in the Contest of Champions tie-in series by Al "Immortal Hulk" Ewing. She subsequently appeared in his US Avengers series when the Secret Empire event happened.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Mario33 said:

DNA3000 said:

yeah after multiverse, we can even see kabam mike in mcu 😂
    With the access to multi websites. He already raised one. I guess nobody is interested in his fanclub
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

I could for sure see it on Disney plus. Spider-Man animated series had a pretty successful run involving the Contest of Champions and even had both the Grandmaster and Collector. I am not sure about live action but something like What If, absolutely. I could see the Guillotine characters as well having their own thing. Just don't know where Aegon would fit in the MCU story wise outside the Contest.
    Maybe he doesn't, but not fitting into the story line of the MCU movies doesn't preclude someone from appearing in the MCU. After all, the Ravagers didn't fit into the story line of Endgame, but they did show up.

If Howard the Duck can show up, anyone can show up.