**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So we waited for............................

****! Are they seriously thinking this is going to compensate us for our dedication and patience? Out of touch doesn't even begin to describe how upset this makes me. What exactly I am going to do with a 20% XP Global Boost at Level 60? And wait there's more we know can spend Glory on AQ revives, WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! Total disappointment and I have no more words. Well, I actually have lots of words but will refrain from utilizing them here in a post.

Comments

• Honestly, the xp bonus is kinda **** since there's an abundance​ of 40% boosters. I mean, I appreciate it...but if I get ONE MORE ARENA BOOST, IM GONNA SHANK SOMEONE.

Yeah I forgot to add that in my post....I literally have over 30 of the 40% XP boosts in my stash right now soon to expire (or be sold)
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    I'm not a big fan of what's been released so far but let's not forget it's a 4 week appreciation so you would expect things to get better week on week. Having said that, people have been begging for the gold realm to come back, just coz I have 18m in gold and not interested in it doesn't mean it isn't a great thing for a lot of people. Same can be said for XP boost and lvl 1 revives. Week 1 seems aimed more at lower level players, which is fine as there is another 3 weeks to hit what veterans might find useful
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Seatin's CEO video though completely satirical is directly how this translates and we don't even need to see weeks 2 thru 4 if Week one is deplorable. It's just like the movies if Part 1 was trash, no one cares if you have 3 more in the works!
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Well, this is actually disappointing. I have definitely no need for XP or gold. You are rewarding the newest players instead of those who have been in the game for a long time.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I seriously have no idea who out of their team sat in the office and came to a conclussion that lvl 1 revives, at that price once per week would help improve the company image. I want to hire him/her into my group project.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Thanks for all the junk i don't need! Are we getting a 3rd arena for Dr. VOODOO?
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    DoNLoGaN85 wrote: »
    Hey There!

I'm sorry to hear that the beginning of the event isn't living up to your expectations. We'll take this back to the team right away. The good news is that there is still 3 more weeks of stuff planned. There will also be more information available on this very soon on our blog.

Listen dude i know its not your call what we get, but this really has been a massive slap in the face to the community, your alienating your top tier players again with xp boost which means nothing to a max lvl player, then your asking your community to use energy for gold events and glory for revives, as happy as i am to see some things back this really isnt a good way to give your community of players compensation for the last few months let alone rhe last few days, i hope the following 3 weeks get dramatically better.

Really Mike, not your fault at all but common. The players who are at level 60 and PI over 250K have no need for such a mundane AQ revive. We have been requesting an upgrade to the revives for at least 6 months.

What is 325 health going to do for a champ with base health of 18K-25K when you talk about 4 star rank 5 and and 5 star rank 4 champs. There is a reason apple no longer makes the 4gig iphone - it outlived its usefulness and is a waste of resources. AQ revives should be something like the following

Level 1 single revive - 1250 health cost 125 units or glory (yes we dont need all 3 champs at 325 health)
    Level 1 team revive - 1000 health cost 250 units or glory
    Level 2 team revive - 2000 health cost 350 units or glory

What the dev team gracialously offers is an insult to the player base!

I am disgusted!
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Hey There!

I'm sorry to hear that the beginning of the event isn't living up to your expectations. We'll take this back to the team right away. The good news is that there is still 3 more weeks of stuff planned. There will also be more information available on this very soon on our blog.

My snappy remark aside Miike, a lot of us recognize you're on damage control and not making the calls. I'm sorry you so often feel the backlash from that.
    I also know a lot of players try and get better stuff for mess ups than the situation calls for, but more often than not those of us in the middle just feel let down and not heard in the slightest.
    I'll keep my head up for the next couple weeks. Please don't let me down.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Many have said as much but I will throw my 2 cents in. This does not compensate for anything. It's better than nothing but not by much. Oh well, I had come to the conclusion they were doing nothing. Guess with that as a starting point this is better.
    And to add insult to even more injury fellow Android user, guess who the Boss of the Gold Realm is?
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    And to add insult to even more injury fellow Android user, guess who the Boss of the Gold Realm is?

Steve Jobs?
    JFerg114 wrote: »

Steve Jobs?

You can't make this stuff up, wait Kabam can!
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 134
    Yeah, I'd say this is underwhelming at best and completely out of touch with what players need as well as the cost we incurred as a result of the game not working properly for so long.
  • JFerg114 wrote: »

Steve Jobs?

Watch how kabam skips over every comment in this thread but replies to this one.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Ok last comment, I went back and read everything again. How does this show appreciation? I can get a revive for glory but is a revive that will cost me several hundreds of u it's to heal.

I can get extra xp but I have been maxed for a year

I can get gold but need to burn all of my in game energy to do so

This makes up for alliance potions for an entire month to 2 months because of bugs?

Oh well
  • AngelbaneAngelbane Posts: 23
    Veggetta wrote: »
    Well, this is actually disappointing. I have definitely no need for XP or gold. You are rewarding the newest players instead of those who have been in the game for a long time.

They have been doing this for a LONG time ... you notice how new players still get the 3x and 4x unit deals and I haven't seen one of those in over a year.
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    I echo a lot of what has been said above.

Miike, it just feels like Kabam is out of touch with it's players. Adding a single lvl 1 AQ/AW revive into the Glory store does not address the communities concerns regarding that issue. If you want to truly show appreciation to your customers then revamp the entire revive/health pot mechanic. Using static numbers doesn't work in the new meta that you've created. 280 glory to revive a team and then 260 more just to heal them back to 6250 health (40% on a 5/50 champ, 25% health on a 4/55 champ.) just doesn't hold any value. It's time to turn those static numbers into percentages. Making a lvl 1 revive regain 10% and a lvl 4 health potion regain 75% health would be a worthy purchase for our 540 glory.
  • About as lackluster and underwhelming as I have come to expect of Kabam. As an appreciation to all summoners they are giving you more stuff to spend $$ and resources on since it doesn't seem like we already spent enough during the months of trying to play a bug ridden game.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Kabam should be embarrassed if they consider this compensation. Creating new ways for your customers to spend additional money, units, resources, and then calling it appreciation is insulting.
    20% XP and a gold realm, that's nice. Cant wait to see how many blank 3 tile spaces there are. Make them all 1 tile and no blanks.
    I wonder if the Master level has a some crazy buffed boss at the end.
    Great timing the news with...
    The Scrap attached to units? This is after most people used their scrap. The offer is spend $150 for 1 T4 basic.

Kabam,
    Please post something saying the appreciation events are not meant to be compensation for the Android outage or Bugs costing revives and boosts.

Please refund my Alliance all boosts and revives they used after the Android outage to win AW vs a linked Boss.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    @Kabam Miike what do you think of the comments?