**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

weak class

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
which class need more quality champs?

Comments

• Options
    3Beyonder33Beyonder3 Posts: 3
    skill
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    Science
  • Options

skill

falcon aegon gwenpool

• Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    None.

There could be discussions which class is better than other but none of them is truly bad.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Mystic for sure.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    I would say coming into last year it was a run off between Cosmic and Tech which was weakest. However, in the last year Cosmic has added Herc, Knull, Odin, and released Hype as a 6*, and Tech has Nimrod, Peni, and a strong to excellent buffs for War Machine and Ultron. Skill already was strong and got Shang Chi plus killer good buffs on Kingpin and Molegod. Mutant, already the strongest in my view, got Kitty.

In contrast, Mystic really didn’t get a lot of love and the two best new science champs are solid but not game breaking (S2099 and Mr N).

So, from my standpoint, I think Mystic and Science could both arguably be the weakest. Mystic for sure if you don’t run suicides.
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    edited March 2022
    Mystic isn't bad but it trails behind the rest. Mutant might be the best especially when it comes to synergies.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    If suppose kabam give u a 6* 3-4 rank up gem which u have to use now and cannot save for future. Than in the mystic class , i feel there is only one option of doom. But other classes have multiple champs who could be ranked up. So my answer is mystic is lacking most right now.
  • Options

If suppose kabam give u a 6* 3-4 rank up gem which u have to use now and cannot save for future. Than in the mystic class , i feel there is only one option of doom. But other classes have multiple champs who could be ranked up. So my answer is mystic is lacking most right now.

i’ll do a lot of stuff just to have a 6* 3-4 rank up gem

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Doom is the prestige option for Mystic. I’d still take up Diablo and Claire though. Especially Diablo.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Mystic. The 2021 Mystics sucked mostly at least.
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    mystics