Inputs?

SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
Anybody else notice something off with the recent updates inputs? I cant dex as smoothly

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    And by recent update, I mean the one that dropped today

I’m trying the new carina challenges today and the controls feel very different. The dex timing changed, parry timing seems off, responsiveness on dash in and out is slower than pre update. Why are the controls getting worse? I thought things were supposed to get better?

Thank God I’m not the only one. I’ve been trying to use 3* Aegon to get through ROL but I can’t dex Winter Soldier’s sp1 as smoothly anymore.
  • MudcruncherMudcruncher Member Posts: 20
    New update constant network issues parry issues dex issues please kabam fix fix fix
    I don’t understand. Almost every other thread of “New UI, New Carina’s Challenges” etc has been responded to by a mod — this one isn’t?
  • JetenyoJetenyo Member Posts: 140
    edited March 2022
    Siliyo said:

I’m trying the new carina challenges today and the controls feel very different. The dex timing changed, parry timing seems off, responsiveness on dash in and out is slower than pre update. Why are the controls getting worse? I thought things were supposed to get better?

Thank God I’m not the only one. I’ve been trying to use 3* Aegon to get through ROL but I can’t dex Winter Soldier’s sp1 as smoothly anymore.
    It's not just you. I'm doing the same thing, Aegon on WS and his Sp1 timing is definitely off of what it used to be. It's bugging me how out of sync it feels.