Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

2 hours spent in ROL to pull this....

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

Why

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Ouch
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I saw onions and now my eyes are tearing up
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★

Why

Ufffffff
    I can feel u man I can feel u there
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★

Why

rip
  • Options
    sorry_shaktimansorry_shaktiman Posts: 21
    At least better than tree
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Don’t worry, I did the Ægon challenge only to gain more sigs on night thrasher. It happens. After robot challenge got an awakening on Angela, which was more than worth it
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114

Don't feel bad, I understood that every time I try to finish a content that takes time, the prizes will be bad, I always had the same bad luck with those prizes and that's why I stopped playing the story mode and everything that takes time, because the prizes end up disappointing you more and more.

Bro punisher is awesome, I’d be stoked if I got that
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I did the aegon and g99 challenge and got OG storm and psychoman. Complete waste of time
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Don’t worry, I did the Ægon challenge only to gain more sigs on night thrasher. It happens. After robot challenge got an awakening on Angela, which was more than worth it

Funny as I pulled him too for that challenge, bt he's new for me so at least I can earn 25 units and by back half of the 18 revives I used to get him during level p....
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    U spent 2hrs on that?lol
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    I feel the pain too. At least I form a science t5c for ibom.

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★

Why

That’s funny,..I finished the same Carina challenge yesterday and pulled the same 6* Sym Spidey dupe …lol. But i was okay with it,..gave me 25% of skill t5cc I needed to R3 my 6* Falcon 🙂
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,253 ★★★★★
    As much as I need champs from these crystals, I cant do the challenges with t5cc unless I get someone to give the overflowing catalysts.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I feel ya. I didn’t even get a champ!

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

I feel ya. I didn’t even get a champ!

F
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,500 ★★★★★
    Congratulations