**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allow Nightcrawlerto Inflict Bleed Damage

Please allow Nightcrawler to inflict bleed damage. It seems pretty silly that he is the only Champion with a dull blade.

Comments

• BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    That ain't happening he's too good already.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    He doesn't have a dull blade he actually inflicts decent "deep wounds"
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Hammer_Man wrote: »
    Please allow Nightcrawler to inflict bleed damage. It seems pretty silly that he is the only Champion with a dull blade.

By "dull blade",Angela and Psylocke have those.
    But as @vinniegainz said,the deep Wounds is more than enough,and can be considered as "pseudo-bleed damage"
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Yep NC has instant bleed damage, which is good against enemies that could normally shrug it off faster.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    He doesn't have a dull blade he actually inflicts decent "deep wounds"

Expanding on this, Yes, it's bleed damage in the form of deep wounds. He already has bleed, but rather than the opponent bleeding out over time, it's instantaneous.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It avoids cable degeneration for example. It may be more useful in the future
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    I love NCs "deep wounds" helps to get good damage output even against debuff immune Champs
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    yeah nah.

NC is fine the way he is.
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    NC is dope the way he is. Although I wish the deep wounds mastery would help him in some way
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    NC is dope the way he is. Although I wish the deep wounds mastery would help him in some way

There was a bug that caused that to happen, aswell as allowing him to bleed out bleed immunes... it was incredibly overpowered
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    I love NCs "deep wounds" helps to get good damage output even against debuff immune Champs

But deep wounds doesn't work against champs who have bleed immunity (Ultron, Vision, Dorm, Morningstar, Luke Cage, etc).

There have been multiple threads about the inconsistency with bleed in the game. Why does Deadpool cause bleed if his swords stay on his back? What about Ultron causing bleed? Angela and Psylocke don't cause it, etc.

Then there's the other damage over time issues. Who should be Incinerate immune? What about Shock immunity? Should some champs be extra susceptible to these (like bleed against human champs or shock against robots)?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kabam does another 12.0-style change to all of the champs once all of the new champs are added to the game. A lot of things need to be adjusted to fully integrate them, including immunities and synergies.