**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Complaint Regarding Support Request Ticket #231127

RamexesRamexes Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos

First I would like to apologise for using this avenue to contact you, but despite requests for updates via the usual channels, it appears that I am being ignored. I am writing to complain about the service I have received regarding a support request I submitted on Wednesday 2nd March at approximately 20:00 Greenwich Mean Time. In the request, ticket #231127, titled “Misspent Epic MTM bucks in the MTN store”, I explained that I had accidentally misspent my Epic MTN bucks on Epic Bundles 3 and 4 and asked if I could have a refund. In your response to my request on Wednesday 2nd March 23:04 GMT you informed me that I could have a refund, provided it had not been more than three days since purchase, I hadn’t spent the purchased items and I answered some security questions.

I met the first two requirements and supplied the requested details on Thursday 3rd March 01:55. In your response, dated Thursday 3rd March 02:24, you informed me that some of my supplied answers were incorrect, despite these very same details being previously accepted for ticket # 125635. A detail I informed you of in my response dated Friday 4th March 07:16 and also requested an update. Since Thursday 3rd March 05:51 I have not received a single piece of communique in response to my email, nor have my Epic bucks been refunded or the purchased items removed from my account.

Because of this oversight I have not been able to play Marvel Contest of Champions as I’m afraid of accidentally using the resources I accidentally purchased. I also can’t use the hard-earned resources I earned outside of the MTN event to level or rank up my heroes which means these resources are going to waste. I can’t purchase new champs using crystal shards as some of the shards were purchased in Bundles 3 and 4.

Thus please can you refund the Epic MTN bucks I spent on Bundles 3 and 4 on Wednesday 3rd March between 19:30 and 19:58 GMT and remove the associated purchased resources from my account as the MTN event ends in less than two days.

Kind regards,
Ramexes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The team on the forums have exactly nothing to do with support services provided ingame.

You will have to deal with support and if you are really unhappy, I guess a review through your app provider is all you have got left.
  • Options
    The forums cannot assist with support-related matters, you will need to take this up with support itself.
This discussion has been closed.