**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So much excitement for cyber deals

I can’t help but think I’ll be dissapointed

Comments

• Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    I’m optimistic and ready to splash some cash!
  • Options
    same it would be most like same deals as they offered last year, since black friday deal was exactly same even though game progressed so much since last year. So dont get your hopes up
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Even if it's the same as last year's, I hope for a price reduction, about 300$ plus worth of units is a little to high especially around the holidays.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    patel3186 wrote: »
    same it would be most like same deals as they offered last year, since black friday deal was exactly same even though game progressed so much since last year. So dont get your hopes up

Not exactly the same. Last year it only had the one offer not the 2nd tier and no t1a last year as well. While the offer was still not up to the game progression it wasn’t the exact same as last year.
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196

Confirmed to be new offer on Twitter by the marvelchampions page in response to seatin
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Illuminant wrote: »

Confirmed to be new offer on Twitter by the marvelchampions page in response to seatin

Cool, I hope less expensive
  • Options
    MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Just get ready to be disappointed imo.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I'm about ready to make it rain if the right deals are offered!
  • Options
    Keeping my money. Disappointed.
  • Options
    OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    July 4th had better deals...