**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance

Want to find an alliance that runs map 3 all 5 days with the occasional map 4 or map 2 being ok. PM me if you are in need of someone like me. I don't want to use line.

Comments

• neeksbneeksb Posts: 24
    check out WOBR, you can friend me in game my username is neeksb. we are doing map 3/4 right now and have started with map5 occasionally. 3.6 mil alliance
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    neeksb wrote: »
    check out WOBR, you can friend me in game my username is neeksb. we are doing map 3/4 right now and have started with map5 occasionally. 3.6 mil alliance

Unfortunately my schedule won't allow for map 5 anymore. I had to leave my last alliance because I couldn't keep up. Thanks though!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    butters wrote: »
    Want to find an alliance that runs map 3 all 5 days with the occasional map 4 or map 2 being ok. PM me if you are in need of someone like me. I don't want to use line.

check me out in game I just started a new alliance

Haunted stories
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    butters wrote: »

check me out in game I just started a new alliance

Haunted stories

Do I have to be active on line?
  • MagentaBluesMagentaBlues Posts: 26
    If you use discord DM me. MagentaBlues#7174
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    If you're still looking for an alliance The Horde would Love to have you! We are a 2.2mil alliance that dosent require LINE and runs map 3. If you're interested I can add you or you can hit me up at ZestyNoodles
    Stay Awesome ;)
  • Hi we run map 3 with a bit of map 4 sometimes. My in game name is BigMac101 message me and we can sort things out. 5mil alliance looking for players and you sound like you fit perfect
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited November 2017
    We run 32222 or 23222. We're 5.4mil with one spot. Active participation in AQ/AW is our only hard requirement. We've got one spot. If interested find me in game (SillyCaitlin) or search tag CHAØS. Minimum rating 150,000 or 100,000+ with some ranks 5s.
  • DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    Infinitum Vindices is looking for active members. If you're keen on join a new alliance who runs map 3 and 4 you're most welcome to apply.

LINE isn't necessary but would be convenient.