**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Small idea for energy refill

FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
When we quest and run out of energy we get 3 options. Alliance help, small energy refill and full energy refill.
Could we get the option to use multiple small energy refills in the fighting stage?

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Learn something knew everyday never knew that and I played for almost the beginning
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited March 2022

You can click on the energy bar at top of screen anytime, even while not in a quest, and even when not at no more energy to move.

So you can apply a small refill, click and do another small refill, etc, etc. without actually traveling in a quest and running out in between each time.

That's how you can also ask for help when starting out in a quest, instead of waiting until you actually run out before asking for help.

Just going to add another note. If you try to do anything that uses Energy and you do not have enough you will get prompted with the opportunity to request help with energy. In the mornings, I typically burn my energy below 50 and then attempt to Autocomplete the T4B Daily Quest. This allows me to request help when I still have like 45~ energy. Don't know how much value there is in knowing this but I'd like to think that I've gained 100's of extra energy over my career from using this.
  • K00shMaan said:

You can click on the energy bar at top of screen anytime, even while not in a quest, and even when not at no more energy to move.

So you can apply a small refill, click and do another small refill, etc, etc. without actually traveling in a quest and running out in between each time.

That's how you can also ask for help when starting out in a quest, instead of waiting until you actually run out before asking for help.

Just going to add another note. If you try to do anything that uses Energy and you do not have enough you will get prompted with the opportunity to request help with energy. In the mornings, I typically burn my energy below 50 and then attempt to Autocomplete the T4B Daily Quest. This allows me to request help when I still have like 45~ energy. Don't know how much value there is in knowing this but I'd like to think that I've gained 100's of extra energy over my career from using this.
    That's why I’m saying you can just begin a quest, go a couple steps into it, say past the Branch/Portal spot (so got maybe 60-ish energy left) and then go click on top bar and request help right away.
    Then just startup the Auto button and let it continue the rest of the path on it's own (while people can start lending helps right away).

Don’t need to finagle a case where you’re below some needed energy for an Auto-Complete (the instant, don’t even go into the quest) type of quest (which needs say a full 50 available energy for that T4Basic in order to do an Auto-Complete).
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Why can’t energy go above full? Like if I have 9 energy and want to do battleground. I have to waste that energy. Or wait. Or have small refill.

You shouldn’t punish people for wanting to use an energy refill. Just make it be able to go above full.

In this example I have 9 energy and want to do battlegrounds. I use a full refill and end up at 70 energy. Wasting 9.

It should allow me to go to 79 energy. Because I will instantly que for battlegrounds and use 15. Bringing my total down to 64. And restarting the energy timer.

In other games you can go above max energy. Because there shouldn’t be ANY downside to using items.

I mean you want to encourage item use right?

Well the current system actually makes me never want to use them. I’m always wasting SOME if I do.