Reasons to Sell Champions

HoddyhodhodHoddyhodhod Member Posts: 4
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi! I realize the selling feature was removed last year for the sake of roster diversity, but I'm wondering if there's a way to bring it back in limited form or make an exception for characters that might be viewed as inappropriate (hyper-sexualized, like Majik, Electra, Angela, etc.) or objectionable on the basis of someone's faith (demonic/satanic characters). Any way to make this an option? Thank you!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Member Posts: 119
    Perhaps RNGesus is testing you?

p.s. I’ll take any Thors or Odins you don’t want >:)
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    🤣🤣 this gotta be a joke 🤣🤣
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ngl i did initially sell a 4* ms marvel back when 5*s didn't exist because I found her costume too vulgar and opposed to my faith
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Well i would like to see this people sell a 6* Hercules cause they find his breast bounfe celebration offensive.. he also fights wearing a banana hammock
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,511 ★★★★★

Ngl i did initially sell a 4* ms marvel back when 5*s didn't exist because I found her costume too vulgar and opposed to my faith

I'm guessing you've overlooked it, considering many Champs are scantily-clad. Lol.
  • HoddyhodhodHoddyhodhod Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2022
    Amazing replies. Not sure why we seem so offended by this request or why we have to take an "all or nothing" approach to champion preferences. No one is threatening your game play. Only asking for the ability to edit my own roster. Just like movies, it could make sense to offer different features and characters based on age or selectable rating.
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    You can just request kabam to take the champ off your account and not give anything in return. Not sure why’d you’d do that unless it was a meme, but the option is there.
  • MightyDMightyD Member Posts: 95
    Tbh I am much more interested in playing with and seeing the likes of magik,Emma frost etc than someone like toad,sauron etc but yeah each to its own.
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Member Posts: 155
    Man I'm sure he's trolling and you all are falling for it
    edited March 2022
    Not trolling. I understand many will find my reasons ridiculous. But fwiw, I think it would also be great to use [selling] lower level characters to upgrade higher ones, or sell and get shards or iso or cat or gold in return. Would just be nice to have the option to shape roster and get rid of anything we don't want or use (for whatever reason). Also, what about kids playing this game? Would some parents want the option to set an age or rating limit?
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
    Lol it's Marvel Comics. So...the game isn't gonna be too much different
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
    And abt the age limit part, it's not fair to not let your kid use weapon x cuz he doesnt have a shirt or pants
    That's a wild take. There's a rating system for the comics...why not apply that to the game, too?
This discussion has been closed.