**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion Deserters: Something needs to be done!

It would be nice to see Kabam put some kind of consequence for incursions deserters. Its annoying when you enter incursions and as soon as you enter the battle ground the opponent quit the game leaving your champions tied up. I know I can't be the only one that feels this way. Should the champions be released in such events or should the deserter be locked out of incursions for 24 hours as a form of punishment. I believe this would be a method that will make players think twice before entering incursions matchmaking.

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    There is something that has been done long ago, invite people you know for incursions and never ever use the random partner feature.
  • Dawill76Dawill76 Posts: 22
    I guess you're right, there is that. Thanks for your insight!

There is something that has been done long ago, invite people you know for incursions and never ever use the random partner feature.

• Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    The only problem is that I have lost connection due to the area in the middle of the game. couldnt get back on the game for ten minutes. This have been due to electrical storms or sunspots or many other complications. I would hate to be penalized for that.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    can you train the system to tell the difference between a deserter and someone who is having device issues
    Being knocked off due to network or game issues is clearly different to Kabam than someone clicking on the quit game button. Just like when you get hung up in the middle of a fight and have to restart the system picks that up and give you the opportunity to fight again once with a little lass health.

The only problem is that I have lost connection due to the area in the middle of the game. couldnt get back on the game for ten minutes. This have been due to electrical storms or sunspots or many other complications. I would hate to be penalized for that.

• Kab0mination_Kab0mination_ Posts: 10
    This sounds serious. To quit an incursion in between 50 unit cost, if the champions r not kncocked out. Otherwise they have to finish the zone and quit.
    edited May 2022
    NVM
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Use randoms for farming while not using your good champs. Keep your best teams for playing with friends or reliable randoms.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Use randoms for farming while not using your good champs. Keep your best teams for playing with friends or reliable randoms.

This is what I do. Start off with pretty good but not my best champs, and if we get a couple of rounds in I start switching in some mvps.

Don’t lose hope, there’s good randoms out there.
    Malreck04 said:

This is what I do. Start off with pretty good but not my best champs, and if we get a couple of rounds in I start switching in some mvps.

Don’t lose hope, there’s good randoms out there.
    That's pretty much the only way I play Incursions. It just annoys me when the opponent quits out before the first round or die in the second.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    It would be cool that if you no longer have a partner at the end of your room that the game would try and find you a new partner who basically had the same thing happen to him so you could both keep going.

Would help with issues where someones partner quits immediately or is just trash but also remove some of the guilt when someone isn't interested or doesn't need to go as deep into the gamemode and would like to leave.