Masteries leveling cost disabling - NOT WORKING

Adi_tyaAdi_tya Member Posts: 94
It says in the notice that leveling cost for masteries is disabled, but as shown in the image, it's not
Be careful guys resetting your masteries.

Comments

• Adi_tyaAdi_tya Member Posts: 94

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Member Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yeah same thing, pretty standard kabam new event release
  • techgrappletechgrapple Member Posts: 37
    Yeah, just took off all and found I gotta pay to redo. I learned nothing from my Past experience. I should have known it's Kabam lol
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 65
    Same issue. At least I only took off my proficiency tree but I want my units back
  • CrkwestCrkwest Member Posts: 384 ★★★
    Same here, would appreciate it if they fixed that cause I wanna move my masteries around
  • ReAnimatorPDXReAnimatorPDX Member Posts: 12
    Same here. Decided to redo my offense masteries after this announcement to discover that I had to pay to add all my points back in.
  • Zeus_1608Zeus_1608 Member Posts: 10
    Same here. That was the only reason I reset my mastery setup was because the in game message said it would be free. Smh now I have got to waste all these units smdh. I hope they give us some units and gold back as compensation.
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Member Posts: 101
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike For people that did spend units/gold on Masteries while this was not working as intended, should we file a ticket with Support for reimbursement or will that happen automatically sometime in the future?
  • SaviourckSaviourck Member Posts: 2
    Same here. I thought masteries are now free but when I change my masteries against Void it cost me units.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,832 ★★★★★
    It was only free during the battlegrounds beta.