Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 7 Rewards

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

Much better than i had expected. Also hit 11k stige from this. What’d y’all get?

Comments

• Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    I got Ghost Dupe, Og Abom and Cable from Nexus ... Got a Cosmic gem for Surfer ... I'll be over 14K prestige once i explore this 😁😁 ... Happy!
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Wish I got skill gem for my NF. Got mystic.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I would have gone with Emma, but I see by your Profile Pic you're a fan. Good job!
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Wish I got skill gem for my NF. Got mystic.

Wish i got mystic for mephisto lol. Still nice to have. Jealous of that ultgod
  • Options
    DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    edited March 2022
    I got Nightcrawler, a second time dupe on Antman and a war machine. At least war machine had his buff recently 😂
  • Options

Damn. I’d probably end up going ibom but really good nexus no matter what. Love the herc dupe as well
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    My nexus was Korg, mags, or Psylocke. Love how I went through that content for trash rewards. As always, go **** yourself Kabam