**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Thronebreaker F2P Account tour

Here’s my f2p account tour

https://youtu.be/6UkH3ZSRvLA

Comments

• Options
    Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    No I’m not, why would I lie
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

People like about being f2p constantly or exclude certain purchases (usually say stuff like only black friday deals or I became f2p last year after years of spending).

You didn't answer my question though, on your account tour, did you show the 100% proof that your are f2p by showing the red Deadpool $5 deal still existing on your account and this is exactly what any real f2p shows. The fact you didn't answer the first time I asked makes me believe you didn't which make sit obvious your not truly 100% f2p.
    The Red Deadpool offer goes away after a while. Are you referring to the $5 Peter Parker’s Wallet Bonus Offer where you get 675 units instead of the normal 135 units? That offer goes away once you make any cash purchase in the game, not the Red Deadpool offer.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Addyos said:

People like about being f2p constantly or exclude certain purchases (usually say stuff like only black friday deals or I became f2p last year after years of spending).

You didn't answer my question though, on your account tour, did you show the 100% proof that your are f2p by showing the red Deadpool $5 deal still existing on your account and this is exactly what any real f2p shows. The fact you didn't answer the first time I asked makes me believe you didn't which make sit obvious your not truly 100% f2p.
    The Red Deadpool offer goes away after a while. Are you referring to the $5 Peter Parker’s Wallet Bonus Offer where you get 675 units instead of the normal 135 units? That offer goes away once you make any cash purchase in the game, not the Red Deadpool offer.
    Ya sorry got them confused but yes meant the Peter Parker, which is what any f2p player would gladly show during an account tour.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★
    His account seems fine where it's at.
    I feel it's legit as they mentioned it's 4 years old. Not that developed unlike how much it's coming off of from the "account tour" title.

Not Bad OP, you've still got plenty to look forward content wise.
  • Options
    Ask KABAm to verify that
  • Options
    But non of it was towards progressive stuff
  • Options

I accidentally bought one offer one time, not units but two Cavalier crystals

I've heard that one before, but anyway, stop false advertising your account as f2p as it is NOT.
  • Options
    Rillian said:

I accidentally bought a cav nexus deal on my alt.

Luckily it was a complete waste of money.

Same got 2-4*
  • Options

I've heard that one before, but anyway, stop false advertising your account as f2p as it is NOT.
    It’s f2p, unless your telling me 2-4* make me p2w. Boy I hope those 4* help me get through Act 7 lol
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Pretty hard to accidentally type in/fingerprint your info, and confirm a purchase.

Nice account though
    Thought it was a different game and second Nice pfp he’s one of my favorite Spider-Man’s out there and third thx I’ve worked hard for this account
  • Options

It’s f2p, unless your telling me 2-4* make me p2w. Boy I hope those 4* help me get through Act 7 lol
    Why do people who have spent money but pretend to be f2p then pretend there is only f2p or pay to win and nothing in between (which is usually where they are)?
  • Options
    Rillian said:

I accidentally bought a cav nexus deal on my alt.

Luckily it was a complete waste of money.

Same got 2-4*
  • Options
    All I know is op has admitted he has spent money on this game (after catching him in the lies) but he still refuses to accept he isn't free to play. I mean, it's literally in the name "free to play", if you spent even one penny, you are no longer f2p, not sure why op can't understand that.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I mean I say I'm f2p but to be honest I bought the sigil once or twice to gain 5* shards and I pulled a green Goblin and didn't pay at all since and that was like 3 years ago now
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

I mean I say I'm f2p but to be honest I bought the sigil once or twice to gain 5* shards and I pulled a green Goblin and didn't pay at all since and that was like 3 years ago now

Well if you've bought something, your no longer technically "free 2 play" as money has been spent. However that doesn't make you pay to win or a whale, I'd refer to your situation as more of a "almost f2p" or a "barely and long ago spent".

Big difference though is you didn't do an account tour on YouTube as advertising it as free 2 play when it's not. After getting called out on his lie, he changed his story, but do we really believe his current story after it's changed a few times now?

I'm not judging spenders or free to play, but doing account tour advertised as free to play profile when he has spent is ridiculous and lacks all credibility.