Options

Possible glitch

Act 4 is showing a missing fight or more on a path I cleared. No portal or alternative path. This also affects the expiration of the quest. I have to take the path again

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Act 4 is showing a missing fight or more on a path I cleared. No portal or alternative path. This also affects the expiration of the quest. I have to take the path again

Not a bug. When they squished acts 1-4 they merged and changed some paths. If you didn’t have them fully explored prior, some of the old paths that you didn’t complete got out with some paths you did. You have to redo those paths for exploration now.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

U can contact support and maybe they will send u energy for this . Eventually, you will have to do redo the path
  • Options
    Ronjeremy85_Ronjeremy85_ Posts: 26
    This was an account waaaaay back that I started when I had thought for some reason I had lost my main account. Like 3 years years ago. I didn't do 100% on all of act 4 just completion so I could become uncollected. I knew they redid act 1 2 and 3 but I had forgotten they shortened some of act 4 as well. Good call. Thank you.
    Another bs is why they didn't cut act 4 to like 3 chapters and r quests per chapter. Act 4 is way to long. Thank you again