Beyond God tier ( Undeniable opinion)

Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
So I am usually not a fan of meta champs , but there are some champs that I enjoy playing so much I can't help but recognize their greatness. Here are the champs that I feel are BGT that I would actually enjoy using or have used.

1.) Apoc - love the strategy behind playing him, he gets larger the more fights he wins , just a lot of detail in the character.

2.) Hercules- I really enjoy that aggressive play style and his animations are very rewarding to play with like ronins.

3.)AA - Seeing someone melt super quick is sometimes jaw dropping and literally makes me
Laugh out loud sometimes

Who are your BGT champs that you just love to use?

Comments

• TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    I love Ghost and Kitty, how they counter things that champs aren't supposed to, lol. I like how uniquely creatively Kabam designers could come up with their phasing mechanics.
    I never really used AA until several months ago when I duped my 6*. In 7.4, he's crazy, kill in about 30 hits or so, doesnt need to use specials. And Doom even I use suicides all the time.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Doom, herc, Nick, molegod, and nimrod

Never really learned about nimrod , I'll check him out
    TrongNov said:

I love Ghost and Kitty, how they counter things that champs aren't supposed to, lol. I like how uniquely creatively Kabam designers could come up with their phasing mechanics.
    I never really used AA until several months ago when I duped my 6*. In 7.4, he's crazy, kill in about 30 hits or so, doesnt need to use specials. And Doom even I use suicides all the time.

I believe that kitty pride should have been invisible woman's new buff , but I digress lol.

Kitty pride is awesome and gets you really engaged.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I love meta champs in general. Seeing them so comically overpower fights us what I like to see instead of dredging on the same fight for hours using lesser champs
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    Nick Fury. I love it when he get in his LMD and then I just get the unblockable with 2 sp1. I usually get him unblockable then go through the whole quest like that. No need to take block damage. Just go through opponent's block all day.
  • ZoeTheGothZoeTheGoth Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2022
    Right now there are so many I can’t just pick 3. My favorites are currently Hercules, cgr, ghost,overseer,anti venom, apoc, bishop.
    I’m actually going to R3 bishop before apoc. Bishop is also unduped. Love him.
    Edit: all are R3 except anti venom, apoc and bishop. But they will be.

Right now there are so many I can’t just pick 3. My favorites are currently Hercules, cgr, ghost,overseer,anti venom, apoc, bishop.

Anti venom ? I have heard him a couples times now. I'll have to dig a little deeper. Bishop i have seen some crazy things lol, especially when RNG is on his side with crits.
  • ZoeTheGothZoeTheGoth Member Posts: 27
    Texas_11 said:

Anti venom ? I have heard him a couples times now. I'll have to dig a little deeper. Bishop i have seen some crazy things lol, especially when RNG is on his side with crits.
    He’s pretty awesome man. High damage, great utility champ. One of the only science champ that can place a stagger I believe. With a quick heavy.
    Plus his animations are great and he doesn’t need duped. But his dupe is nice
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★

Likewise as above, overseer? I pulled him as a 6*, but I presently have him languishing behind iabom, torch and Mr f.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    Can someone just tell me what the hell is a BGT….as for the the meta champs i love thay are doom fury torch warlock cgr apoc.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

TrongNov said:

I believe that kitty pride should have been invisible woman's new buff , but I digress lol.

Kitty pride is awesome and gets you really engaged.
    You are right, Idk about others but when I got Kitty, I spent hours practicing. The last time I felt that commited to a champ was years ago when I got Ghost.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

So I am usually not a fan of meta champs , but there are some champs that I enjoy playing so much I can't help but recognize their greatness. Here are the champs that I feel are BGT that I would actually enjoy using or have used.

1.) Apoc - love the strategy behind playing him, he gets larger the more fights he wins , just a lot of detail in the character.

2.) Hercules- I really enjoy that aggressive play style and his animations are very rewarding to play with like ronins.

3.)AA - Seeing someone melt super quick is sometimes jaw dropping and literally makes me
    Laugh out loud sometimes

Who are your BGT champs that you just love to use?

Aside from the ones you mention, Torch, Mags, Nimrod, and Kingpin come to mind.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

Can someone just tell me what the hell is a BGT….as for the the meta champs i love thay are doom fury torch warlock cgr apoc.

Beyond God Tier

Tigra is definitely up there

I agree. I like the fact that she is one of the most powerful champs in game , and you have to literally unlock it every fight. What an amazing character.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    Groot, kamala khan, beast, iron man og.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I'm completely lost w/ the disagree spam on this post... all of the champs you listed are def beyond god tier lmao. Either way, my favorites to use are Reed, Diablo and Nimrod. Absolute Beasts.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,804 ★★★★★
    Since you state it as your own list of BGTs, that you enjoy to play, it is indeed undeniable, we can't dictate your enjoyment :smiley:

Mine are VP, Masacre and HtD
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Spidey 2099% awesome
  • Furious80Furious80 Member Posts: 7
    CGR. One of my newest 6 stars. Didn’t even have him at 5 star. Crazy damage. Nice immunities. Fun to play.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    How are people spamming disagree on the post it doesn’t put any champs down all it says is apoc gud Herc gud aa gud lol

I'm completely lost w/ the disagree spam on this post... all of the champs you listed are def beyond god tier lmao. Either way, my favorites to use are Reed, Diablo and Nimrod. Absolute Beasts.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Welcome to the forums.
    Kerneas said:

Since you state it as your own list of BGTs, that you enjoy to play, it is indeed undeniable, we can't dictate your enjoyment :smiley:

Mine are VP, Masacre and HtD

I have both Massacre and HTD R3 and use Howard a little more , but I squeeze in massacre when I can.

Also, I don't have Herc , and my AA is not ranked up , I just mean that their are so unbelievable good it's hard to rank other champs over there. I do have an Apoc who is ranked and just love playing him.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Doom
    G2099
    Apocalypse
    Void
    CGR
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,976 ★★★★★
    Nimrod vs old man logan in AQ is always a laugh, actually its fun against all mutants.
    Cosmic ghost rider against almost anyone, that SP2 is melty.