Options

Decisions, decisions…..

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I got a 3-4 Mystic gem, have the AG available, and 200+ sig stones. I don’t run suicides and I don’t care about prestige. I like unusual rank ups and having fun. Ideas?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I recently ranked 3 Diablo and gave him a mystic gem. Absolutely love him.
    I’ve been tempted to take Maw and Dragon Man up too, such cool champs.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    Diablord but if you really want a crazy rank I see mordo
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    I find DragonMan to be really fun - something about breathing fire on defenders as well as trapping them in the corner and destroying them appeals to me apparently.

That said, if it was me I’d do Doom if I didn’t run suicides. Even though he is more ‘obvious’ he has gotten me through so much content and if you can do the Doom cycle well he is tough to beat.
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Big Beautiful MOJO!!!!
  • Options
    waterboy_222waterboy_222 Posts: 8
    Doom is perfect without suicide
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I think the choice is obvious. Awaken, max sig, and r4 that Dr. Strange.
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    edited April 2022
    How abt save everything, you never know when a new champion comes, and how good it is. I personally would save.

But if I had to just for fun then I would say Dragon man, he's really fun to use, I have him max both 5 star and 4 star, and I personally just like slapping people with fire and doing more damage when corning a enemy. You want a clunky champion and a weired gameplay, use Dragon man, he saves the day
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    TIGRAAAAA
    Absolute beast of a champ with excellent utility and mind-boggling damage. Also super fun to play. Great with and without suicides (since u don't run suicides u won't even need to awaken her). I have a r3 sig 100 and hope for a r3-4 mystic to rank mine up. You want fun, you want Tigra.
    Edit: and she has pretty decent prestige if you ever end up needing it (which you did say wasn't a priority, but you never know!)
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Dragon man has a fun play style,..a unique and useful sig ability and very decent utility. His power gain is excellent and he shreds in the corner,..and he’s designed to corner. I have Doom, Bwcv and Dragon man all at R3 and find I use Dragon man for clearing content just as much as the other two.
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87

ShadowOG said:

How abt save everything, you never know when a new champion comes, and how good it is. I personally would save.

But if I had to just for fun then I would say Dragon man, he's really fun to use, I have him max both 5 star and 4 star, and I personally just like slapping people with fire and doing more damage when corning a enemy. You want a clunky champion and a weired gameplay, use Dragon man, he saves the day

why would he save? he has the majority of the good champs in that class.
    I'm just saying, what if their a broken mystic champion coming, you never know what mcoc can offer, but what they can offer and we know countless times is rigged/rip off stuff for stupid prices and pay to win game that's for sure!
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Diablo
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    I’d to Tigra but that’s just me, plus u need to know how to play her
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Doom is the clear choice, but if you wanna go crazy... Go Dr Strange
  • Options
    OvazriOvazri Posts: 6
    Mojo or Dragonman. fun to use