**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So week 1 is simply to stall for more time?

Seems to me that you still do not understand your bread and butter is the mid range player base and the whales. And Week 1 does nearly nothing for them.
*golf clap*

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Possible
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Stall? Doubtful. Weeks 2-4 don't look like they do a whole lot either (check the blog). The only real benefit I see is the addition of a weekly revive to the glory store.
  • Options
    HalfdazedHalfdazed Posts: 24
    Stall? Doubtful. Weeks 2-4 don't look like they do a whole lot either (check the blog). The only real benefit I see is the addition of a weekly revive to the glory store.

That you still have to buy, no freebies. Ha!!

• Options
    DeadEchoesDeadEchoes Posts: 12
    edited June 2017

just checked. seems there are decent things far later in the month.
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    This goes to show how kabam has completely lost touch with there player base. And why the boycott happened in the first place. We don't deserve compensation we down right demand it now. Do better
  • Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    absolutely
  • Options
    DeadEchoes wrote: »

just checked. seems there are decent things far later in the month.

unless you read a different post, I didn't see anything really that useful or anything that's geared to the players that probably make the most purchases in-game.