**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 2 suggestion

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who will be more beneficial, I am cavalier and haven't done variants yet.

Rank 2 suggestion 36 votes

Sigil witch
36%
BrokenBrijeshBocksaroxSH1FT3RFerahgoScrubhanCeltic1981RomeroKGrassKnucklesJustAGuyMightyDKevinwild424RatedSViper 13 votes
Venom
63%
SpeedbumpWicket329LiquidkoldReaper2823EtjamaSquirrelguyTimeGenesisFilledPizzaSoyheyor123Phillip14233LpooRicoShayRouger4DracarusScarcity27jbxotiicLBN1willrun4adonutOddkinsons7Hickdog27 23 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Venom
    Venom completely shuts down all spider champs evade and is great for variants. Also good for a lot of act stuff
  • Options
    A little guidance would be appreciated as I am not familiar with both too deeply, just want to know how useful they are, please excuse my lack of knowledge.
  • Options

Venom completely shuts down all spider champs evade and is great for variants. Also good for a lot of act stuff

Much appreciated, I like sigil witch, but I have Doom at R2, I have total six 6* champs, just bought sigil witch, trying to expand the roster before going for 6.2
  • Options
    I have a 5* venom at r3, can take him up to r5 though, just an option.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,640 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I don’t have personal experience with Sofia witch since I haven’t bought anything in years, and while I’ve seen good things, Venom looks like the best option. Really good and customizable utility with the buffs and the reset on heavy, good synergies, bleeds on crits, heal mechanic on sp1, etc. He is an XL champ for that Variant, and a Spidey champ for that variant, and is solid for several others. Doesn’t even need the dupe though it helps, and does fine with suicides, though they’re not recommended.
  • Options
    Took Venom up, thanks guys for the guidance, much appreciated