Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Coagulate and Double Edge - Do they cancel each other out?

Anyone know and tested if Coagulate cancels out Double Edge on the bleed part?

Double Edge Max:
Increase the attack of all Champs by 30% but up to 20% health is lost by bleeding over 16 sec

Coagulate Max:
Your champions take 30% less damage from any Bleed effect they suffer

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Definitely don't cancel each other out. If anything, and not saying for certain because I haven't tested it, but based on the wording you would be hit with the 20% bleed loss and coagulate would lessen that 20% of your health by 30% and you would end up losing about 14% of your health as opposed to the 30%.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Long story short... if you run DE, AND Coag, AND Willpower, you will not lose health.

2 caveats:

1. Recoil is still a ****
    2. Heal block nodes are becoming more and more prevalent

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    20% health lost, aka 20% of health as damage. 30% of that damage is cancelled out. So 0.30 x 0.20 = 0.06, 0.20 - 0.06 = 0.14 or 14% damage still taken from double edge
  • Options
    I'm pretty certain that you still lose some. It's been awhile since I last ran that set up though.
  • Options
    MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    edited November 2017
    No combinations of the "suicide masterys" will result in zero health lost. And if you run into someone with despair, look out.
  • Options
    thanks guys.