Options

Black iso store

Traded in t3cc in every class for t4b and didn’t get enough t4b for them. I had two but now showing 5. Is it giving a full t4b or just a half for each trade in?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,130 ★★★★★
    It's 6 t3cc for 1 T4b.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    Could be a visual glitch. You should have one Basic for every 6 respective T3CC. Restart your game and if you don't see them show up, send a Ticket to Support.
  • Options
    edited April 2022

• Options

The changes are live.
  • Options
    Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Yeah, I did the trade in for each class and they’re not in my inventory, restarted and still don’t have them.

Others in my alliance are seeing this as well.
  • Options
    Bwest289 said:

Yeah, I did the trade in for each class and they’re not in my inventory, restarted and still don’t have them.

Others in my alliance are seeing this as well.

Send a Ticket.
  • Options

The changes are live.
    Yep, I attached the wrong photo
  • Options
    Ess13Ess13 Posts: 2
    Same here, posted in another thread, looks like the whole thread got deleted….
    Traded in 1 x t4b, for 3 x t2 aphas. Bought (supposedly) a t5B, but it’s not there, I’m down 6 t2 alphas in total, and they’re showing as purchased in the store.
    WTH.
  • Options

The changes are live.
    Yep, I attached the wrong photo
    Gotcha. Just giving a heads up. :)
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    Ortoun said:

Ess13 said:

Same here, posted in another thread, looks like the whole thread got deleted….
    Traded in 1 x t4b, for 3 x t2 aphas. Bought (supposedly) a t5B, but it’s not there, I’m down 6 t2 alphas in total, and they’re showing as purchased in the store.
    WTH.

You traded a t5b for those t2a's and then traded them back for a t5b
    I did this exact thing because I wasn’t paying attention. Sent in a ticket. Hopefully Kabam has mercy on me. I’m right back to where I started in regards to catalysts of each type in my inventory.
    I didn’t lose anything other than my self-respect.