**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any experience with playing on the new Galaxy A53? (or older A52s)

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi guys.
Is anyone on here playing on the new Galaxy A53 5g. Or otherwise on the A52s.
I can get a new phone in June but I only have the budget for a mid ranger, and these look pretty good allround.
Curious to hear from you.

Comments

• Options
    bump for good luck.
  • Options
    @Rillian
    Actually the Galaxy A52s (better model than the A52) has a geekbench of 715/2640.
    My current device (Xiaomi Redmi note 8 pro) has 478/1573 and is starting to lag a little.
    I also recently bought an Ipad, but outside of grinding arena for the faster loading times I really don`t like completing content on it.
    Outside of MCOC I really don`t need a fast chip, so the money for an iphone would be wasted on me. That is why I am looking at a midrange Android phone.
    Geekbench scores don`t always show the preformance for the game correctly.
    So I was hoping someone could tell me. Especially the difference between the new A53 and the A52s. Since the A52s is slightly cheaper, but the A53 will be supported longer, it does have an exynos chip thou.
  • Options
    Let's give this another go. Will probably be getting the A52s in about 1,5 months (SE is simply out of my price range)
    I would really like to know how this phone preforms the game.