Options

When is PlatinumPool coming back

DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 67
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Just wondering when we will see this guy again. Would love to get the 1 last bit I need to get the 6*.
Any one know?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I too wonder this. They also need a way to exchange duplicate pieces
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I remember the last event. I only needed one piece to gain platpool. I opened a bunch of those crystals just to get 3 duplicates of pieces I already own. Twas frustrating
  • Options

I remember the last event. I only needed one piece to gain platpool. I opened a bunch of those crystals just to get 3 duplicates of pieces I already own. Twas frustrating
    Same, last event I also just needed once peice for the 6* and got a dupe. I didn't realize I was missing a peice and got excited and tried to exchange the parts for the crystal
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    Likely second half of the year.

Just hoping they dont repeat the same pieces again via the same methods
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Even I need just 1 piece, the arm piece, don't exactly know but it was an arm, and plz bring back mutant treasure Island, the most beautiful side quest ever
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Even I need just 1 piece, the arm piece, don't exactly know but it was an arm, and plz bring back mutant treasure Island, the most beautiful side quest ever

Mutant Treasure Island. Loved it! Kabam listen this guy.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

Mutant Treasure Island was great because it's bugged (lol) so you could choose the path you wanted.

The original quest was RNG fest and if it ever comes back it would be RNG fest again and you won't like it as you think you are.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

shield456 said:

Mutant Treasure Island was great because it's bugged (lol) so you could choose the path you wanted.

The original quest was RNG fest and if it ever comes back it would be RNG fest again and you won't like it as you think you are.
    Rifts are RNG. MTI wasn't, you'd just have needed to reference a map online to figure out where which reward was located instead of seeing them on the map.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    4 legs, 3 heads i dunno hope he is coming soon again xD
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting on a Dup. Hope he returns.