Options

Is Odin any good?? Along with that..

Along with that, which champs in the game have similar damage output like sunspot?

Comments

• Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Odin’s a great champ. He’s a tank, he has reliable access to a sustainable true strike, his preflights are useful and his damage is very nice, though I wouldn’t compare his damage to sunspot in most scenarios.
  • Options
    As for damage, I’ll just list out some champs off the top of my head. Cgr and hela definitely surpass sunspot in terms of damage. Corvus in short fights and knull and professor x in long fights would probably have similar if not better damage in their optimal fight duration. Archangel, nickfury, colossus, Mole man, ultron, probably have similar or better damage as well. Hulk buster might be similar. Oh yeah and tigra definitely has more damage. Might be missing a lot.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Oops I forgot Hercules and storm in long fights and black cat in lol and aol.
  • Options
    Oh and apocalypse with stryfe synergy, stryfe when ramped up, cable, and maybe cull have similar/better damage.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Odin is AMAZING
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★
    Odin is amazing, well worth ranking.
  • Options
    Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    Rouger4 said:

Oh and apocalypse with stryfe synergy, stryfe when ramped up, cable, and maybe cull have similar/better damage.

I have cable 3/5 and I’m not impressed with him, I like Odin more :neutral. But might just be my poor play style haha
  • Options
    Rouger4 said:

Here are my top champs. Is he WORTHY (haha) of ranking up still??

• Options

Rouger4 said:

I have cable 3/5 and I’m not impressed with him, I like Odin more :neutral. But might just be my poor play style haha

Oh that makes sense he need the apocalypse synergy to be good
  • Options

Rouger4 said:

While Odin is really good, I think Falcon would help you significantly more. If you learn how to play quake or mr negative then they’re great choices too.

• Options
    Rouger4 said:

Rouger4 said:

While Odin is really good, I think Falcon would help you significantly more. If you learn how to play quake or mr negative then they’re great choices too.

I’m not good with quake, and falcon is good. I like Odin though. Haven’t quite figured out MN yet, but I think I would like Odin more eventually. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I love my R3 sig 80 Odin. He’s very tanky and simple to use. He doesn’t need missions or any kind of ramp up and he does some very nice direct damage at the end of his sp2. Can’t think of any cosmic I’d want over him except for Herc. Always have him on my roster and make good use of his pre fights.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    He was good enough for me to use a r3 generic gem. I bring him on tons of quests, and not just because of his pre-fight abilities.
  • Options
    DrGoffersDrGoffers Posts: 13

Rouger4 said:

Get yourself an apoc and turn cable into a horseman ;)… thank me later
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    ghost can also easily match sunspot damage in a fight.