Options

AQ focused alliance LF active Map 5 player

Hi everyone,

We’re looking to replace one of our long time officers who is taking a break from the game.

We’re currently running 5/5/5 X 5 with 100% completion. We’d like to add a member who will consistently contribute to AQ. We also run one BG for AW that’s totally optional. We have a great group of veteran players and growing accounts. We’re also very well organized and communicate regularly on LINE. If you’re looking for a solid, active team with no drama or bs, we’re likely a good fit!

We all have jobs/kids/families/lives outside of MCOC. All we ask is that you contribute to the team by participating in AQ, communicate well, don’t freeload and have fun!

Hit me up in game or on LINE if you’re interested in joining. My ID is Tmick73 on both.

Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions to make sure we’re the right fit for you!

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Tmick73Tmick73 Posts: 108
    Bump.
  • Options
    Reynolds07Reynolds07 Posts: 12
    I’m interested
  • Options
    Still have one spot available. Feel free to hit me up with any questions.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bump. Hit me up with any questions.
  • Options
    Filled one spot, but another member is taking a break. Still one spot available.
  • Options
    Bump. We’ve had 2 members take a break and we have open spots. Let me know if you’re interested.
  • Options
    Bump. We just had someone retire and we have room. Hit me up with any questions. Cheers!
  • Options
    We have one spot available.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    We have one spot that just opened up.
  • Options
    We’ll have two spots open after the AW season ends. Hit me up with any questions. Cheers!
  • Options
    QChayanne33QChayanne33 Posts: 12
    I’m interested
  • Options
    Right on. I sent you a friend request in game.
  • Options
    One spot has been filled. We still have room for one. Don’t hesitate to fire me a message on LINE if you have any questions. My LINE ID is Tmick73.