**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Class Quest Need Revamping

Anyone else think that it’s okay for Kabam to make the Daily T3 Class Catalyst Quest cost more than 70 energy and not guarantee at least 1 full catalyst? Especially with where the game is headed next year? There should be no reason someone (like myself) that’s been playing for 2+ years and is uncollected should be low on gold, Let alone in need of lower level class catalyst.

There’s an overwhelming unbalance to this game and as consumers we should be ashamed that we allow Kabam to do what they do. I’m really hoping that they took the time this year to write everything down that went wrong with the game and community bc i really enjoyed this game up until about August. Also, I see a lot of new mobile games on the 2018 horizon that’ll make MCOC obsolete

Comments

• SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Everything in this game needs revamped. It’s pretty sad I get mad that my ally makes top 10 in SA cause the rewards are so outdated that I don’t want them. Sorry I’d rather get 2 AQ team revives than 200 more 5* shards & a few t3b’s lmao I can go on about pretty much everything from solo events to 3 day ally events to anything you can think of lol so hard to quit when you’ve invested so much time & money into this game. They could make this game so much better if they weren’t so stingy with everything they do
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I think each tier of the class quests should grant 2 cats guaranteed. One for explore and one for complete. But make t3 have 3 paths.
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    the dev's vision and matching resources with progression in this game is the worst I've ever seen. Huge mismatch in high end players who literally have hundreds of map 5/6 crystals they can't open since they have expiring T4cc and can't keep up for T4B and T1A - how can OLD COMMON mats be the limiting factor in this game?? The rate of acquiring 5 stars and difficulty in duping making the game completely different among similar players is ridiculous, like rolling dice who gets to be the most powerful among similarly skilled players. Have alliance mates who have missed SEVENTEEN featured rolls and have ungodly amounts of cats with nothing to with them for several months, still shocked how many people continue to play hardcore with the disconnect between the devs and community.

no vision, zero, zip. All their resources to go fancy animations and marketing.
    When your alliance seriously consideres running m3 5 time just for t1a
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You can get t3c and gold by participating in solo events. If you participate in the solo arena events you get even more gold from battle chips. The materials are there you just need to play the game to acquire them. Who’s fault is it that people are not playing the solo events to reap the rewards? Yes people should be ashamed.
    edited November 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    You can get t3c and gold by participating in solo events. If you participate in the solo arena events you get even more gold from battle chips. The materials are there you just need to play the game to acquire them. Who’s fault is it that people are not playing the solo events to reap the rewards? Yes people should be ashamed.

You are assuming that everyone doesn't run solo events. Even then some early game materials are hard to come by. You should be ashamed
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

You are assuming that everyone doesn't run solo events. Even then some early game materials are hard to come by. You should be ashamed
    I’m toatally ashamed of not having run a t3 daily since solo events were introduced, so regretful that acquiring t3c means I have to pop a couple of crystals. Ashamed I passively acquire early game materials while earning units and solo crystals. Ashamed I hold myself responsible for the materials I require to rank champions rather than blame others for shortcomings. Ashamed running solo events synergises with alliance events that provide alphas and shards. So ashamed I should drink bleach, right?