Looking for a merger for a rebuild

We are an alliance that was full of momentum and ready to move forward after a long process of rebuilding. Somehow, we lost sight of the goal and people started to leave instead of being part of the team.

That bro g said we have a string core of active committed guys that need help to rebuild a great alliance.

Currently tier 16 in AW with a war rating of 619

Looking for at least 12 guys to start with a clean slate and become something great

Need to have aq4 experience and must be at least 110k.

Requirements: line app, aq, aw, and donations. Other quest requirements will come with time.

Message me on line (travis-t) and we can start growing together.

Comments

• DonChapoGuzDonChapoGuz Member Posts: 5
    How many people are with you right now?
    My alliance is looking for 10 members to add. We cleaned house and some of our original members left because they didn't have ad much time available.
  • TravicioTravicio Member Posts: 6
    We have 15 but want to touch it up. Would you be interested in coming over to us? We can make room
  • LoserInTinFoilLoserInTinFoil Member Posts: 21
    I am looking for one, but looking for 10 and maybe 15, But to join us. You can find me on the game if interested. 5Mil alliance, 55444 AQ format. SA every week. Let me know if interested. Also can find me on line.
  • OrozconlecheOrozconleche Member Posts: 36
    Let me know if you'd be willing to split.
    Im recruiting for TD-32 which is mostly 100+ (room for about 5) and TD-33 which is a wider range (can fit the rest).
    We are a family of alliances ranked +9m,+6m, +5m (when full), +2m.