**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who next to r4?

charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Well,I have enough resources to take one guy to r4 now,And I have some options (naturally).

Some help would be appreciated!All are unduped.

If you can,though,if all of them were duped who would you choose and Why?

Who next to r4? 10 votes

Old Man Logan
20%
winterthurvinniegainz 2 votes
Deadpool X-Force
20%
TeddersElitehunter 2 votes
Iron Man
10%
Haji_Saab 1 vote
Dr.Strange
50%
TheLazyKingDK1825JerrymiahPLAYZTheHoodedDormammuUvrg1111 5 votes

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Oh,Whoops,I forgot Captain Marvel and Spider Man Classic
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    This is for a 4 star just pick or
    This is for a 4 star just pick or

4-Star.Yes.
    44 views and 3 Comments? A request to voters,please do tell me why you choose said Champion?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Spider Man Classic
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    Old Man Logan's regen can take out WS in RoL.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Old Man Logan's regen can take out WS in RoL.

If that's the case,I'd have a 4/40 an 2/35 Logan! Awesome!

Seriously though,I think I might do Old man Logan.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    If they were all duped I’d say Logan straight away but you’re missing out on a lot of bleed without his sig. He’s still good and has decent bleed, but he can only have a max of 3 stacks and that’s very unlikely to happen. Iron man unduped is also a bit pointless. I like DS but I’m not sure I’d still use him without counterspell and MD to generate his power. Deadpool x-force isn’t great imo, strong bleed but that’s about it and he’s awful against immunes. I think Logan has the most value out of those even though he isn’t awakened.
    edited November 2017
    If they were all duped I’d say Logan straight away but you’re missing out on a lot of bleed without his sig. He’s still good and has decent bleed, but he can only have a max of 3 stacks and that’s very unlikely to happen. Iron man unduped is also a bit pointless. I like DS but I’m not sure I’d still use him without counterspell and MD to generate his power. Deadpool x-force isn’t great imo, strong bleed but that’s about it and he’s awful against immunes. I think Logan has the most value out of those even though he isn’t awakened.

Okay then,The reason I asked who would you choose when awakened is because I have a 4* crystal to open on Thursday, It is subject to change